Discussion of Seiko watches
- President Tranny
- Posts: 46511
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
- Name: HeadDIK
- Location: Colorado Springs
pbj204 wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:41 pm
I sent mine to Terry's guy. He just sent me a quick pic.
Damn that looks hot!
- Honorary Assistant Jr. Hall Monitor in Training
- Posts: 11629
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 pm
- Name: Björn
That looks really good!
Blah blah smrt phone
Nobody expected the woke-pokalypse
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:12 pm
- Name: James
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Selym wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:04 pm
How does it fit? I've read that the Crystaltimes crystals are often tough to install due the critical dimensions being slightly different than the Seiko crystals.
Is this the case with all of the Crystaltimes crystals or just the domes/tophat versions?
I'm looking for a flat stock looking sapphire for my SKX but don't want to deal with fitment issues.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests