Denim

Where did you get that man purse?
DoctorC
Name: Greg

Re: Denim

Post by DoctorC » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Other options are bravestar, or for the cheapest selvedge lighter weight denim I've found, Uniqlo... The have a tapered fit raw selvedge stretch denim for around $50 or a limited stock of slim straight stretch selvedge for $69.
Greg

jswing
Founder, TDWC MM300 Fan Club
Name: Jeff

Post by jswing » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:30 am

Joeprez wrote:Resurrecting this one....

So don't laugh, but the last pair of selvedge jeans I had were some GAP. I actually liked them, but they are too big now. GAP is super low on stock so looking for recommendations. Nice, dark jeans that I can wear to the office (at least at first) in slim trim is what I want.
GAP was my first pair of selvedge, but mine are also too big now. They're decent Japanese selvedge from one of the big mills. My favorite right now are Bravestar. They have a wide range of fits in both US and Japanese selvedge.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

poppydog
aka Nelldog
Name: Steve

Post by poppydog » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:04 pm

Joeprez wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:52 am
Resurrecting this one....

So don't laugh, but the last pair of selvedge jeans I had were some GAP. I actually liked them, but they are too big now. GAP is super low on stock so looking for recommendations. Nice, dark jeans that I can wear to the office (at least at first) in slim trim is what I want.
Check out R M Williams. I have a pair of stretch Linesmans, they look great and are comfortable.
Regards

Steve

Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Name: Joe

Post by Joeprez » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:23 am

Thanks for the recommendations! Looking at all of them and will post what I end up getting.

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Doxa / Seiko