Nothing But The Best

Where did you get that man purse?
Post Reply
User avatar
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama
Posts: 16889
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Nothing But The Best

Post by mattcantwin » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:15 am

Kind of sad that I'm so impressed by this.


Image
Image

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 9188
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Southern CA

Re: Nothing But The Best

Post by HapaHapa » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:50 pm

Have a special spot on the tool rack for that bad boy?
The Hapa

User avatar
AZpops
Posts: 3891
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Name: Lance
Location: Whereever the Job Takes Us

Re: Nothing But The Best

Post by AZpops » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:27 am

Matt, cool tool, but I always found it easy / easier to picking up shit with a Walmart bag! I'd carry two, or three bags in my back pocket.
Lance



Image

User avatar
dnslater
Posts: 6280
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Nothing But The Best

Post by dnslater » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:46 pm

You laugh, but I keep buying the plastic ones and they break all the time. This looks awesome!

User avatar
Ryeguy
Posts: 4420
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:03 pm
Name: Chris
Location: Rye

Re: Nothing But The Best

Post by Ryeguy » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:50 pm

I'm heading over with my newspaper....


User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 9160
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Nothing But The Best

Post by 59yukon01 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:53 pm

mattcantwin wrote:Kind of sad that I'm so impressed by this.


Image
I see two hands are required. Is this anything like those two handed screwdrivers I've heard about here. Image

User avatar
amckiwi
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 pm
Name: Stu

Re: Nothing But The Best

Post by amckiwi » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:48 pm

AZpops wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:27 am
Matt, cool tool, but I always found it easy / easier to picking up shit with a Walmart bag! I'd carry two, or three bags in my back pocket.
I hope you have a pet

User avatar
AZpops
Posts: 3891
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Name: Lance
Location: Whereever the Job Takes Us

Re: Nothing But The Best

Post by AZpops » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:30 pm

amckiwi wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:48 pm
AZpops wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:27 am
Matt, cool tool, but I always found it easy / easier to picking up shit with a Walmart bag! I'd carry two, or three bags in my back pocket.
I hope you have a pet
:lol: ... Yeah, when I had my dogs! .... :grin:
Lance



Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests