I have a problem...

Discussion of Omega watches.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wario406
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 am
Name: Mike

I have a problem...

Post by Wario406 » Mon May 09, 2022 7:48 pm

Thanks to you jerks, I now have TWO Omegas!

Zack made me a sweet deal on a 2599.8 SMP Chronograph and I'm very excited and happy!

This is my new "beater"! LOL!
IMG_3029.jpeg
IMG_3037.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 36657
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: I have a problem...

Post by hoppyjr » Mon May 09, 2022 8:10 pm

I offer therapy for this problem. Send me both watches and I’ll help you go cold turkey. You’ll thank me later. I do this because I care.

User avatar
andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Posts: 14461
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Name: William Drayton, Jr.
Location: Gone

Re: I have a problem...

Post by andrema » Tue May 10, 2022 6:26 am

Congrats.

Zack has 3 more of those in his couch.
Image

User avatar
Wario406
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 am
Name: Mike

Re: I have a problem...

Post by Wario406 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:23 am

hoppyjr wrote:I offer therapy for this problem. Send me both watches and I’ll help you go cold turkey. You’ll thank me later. I do this because I care.
You sir, are a giver! Need your addy to send them. ;-)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Wario406
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 am
Name: Mike

Re: I have a problem...

Post by Wario406 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:24 am

andrema wrote:Congrats.

Zack has 3 more of those in his couch.
Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 12450
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: I have a problem...

Post by deepcdvr » Tue May 10, 2022 7:24 pm

I’ve had that model a couple of times - it’s a classic! Huge congrats :salute: :clap:
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
Wario406
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 am
Name: Mike

Re: I have a problem...

Post by Wario406 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:18 pm

IMG_3087.jpeg
Thanks! Im digging it. It's bigger than I thought - makes my 2245 look small - but, it's groovy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Wario406
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 am
Name: Mike

Re: I have a problem...

Post by Wario406 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:54 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:24 pm
I’ve had that model a couple of times - it’s a classic! Huge congrats :salute: :clap:
:thumbsup:

User avatar
jimyritz
Masshole
Posts: 23710
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
Name: Mike
Location: Boston

Re: I have a problem...

Post by jimyritz » Thu May 12, 2022 4:39 am

Congrats-- the problem only gets worse :)

User avatar
Wario406
Posts: 437
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 am
Name: Mike

Re: I have a problem...

Post by Wario406 » Fri May 13, 2022 6:03 am

encreed wrote:
jimyritz wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:39 am
Congrats-- the problem only gets worse :)
how are you so sure??
Party pooper. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 17161
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: I have a problem...

Post by JDC222 » Fri May 13, 2022 6:31 am

hoppyjr wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:10 pm
I offer therapy for this problem. Send me both watches and I’ll help you go cold turkey. You’ll thank me later. I do this because I care.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests