Sinn 103 Classic 12

Discussion of Sinn watches.
User avatar
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama
Posts: 16982
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by mattcantwin » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:19 am

CGSshorty wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:13 am
All 600 completely sold out. That was fast.
Damn fast.
Image

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 17106
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ithaca, NY USA

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by JP Chestnut » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:59 am

It was nice looking and not stupidly expensive.

User avatar
logan2z
IT Admin
Posts: 11356
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
Name: Andrew
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by logan2z » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:50 am

JP Chestnut wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:59 am
It was nice looking and not stupidly expensive.
A little pricey for a Sellita-based chronograph IMHO when one could buy something like a Speedmaster Professional for not too much more. But the watch is beautiful and I'm not surprised it sold out quickly.

User avatar
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama
Posts: 16982
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by mattcantwin » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:53 am

Image

User avatar
kempoman
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Borneo Island

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by kempoman » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:06 am

It looks like a direct competitor at Guinand Chrono GMT of the 60's
https://www.guinand-uhren.de/series-40/serie-40.html
Watch collector since 1989

User avatar
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama
Posts: 16982
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by mattcantwin » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:45 am

kempoman wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:06 am
It looks like a direct competitor at Guinand Chrono GMT of the 60's
https://www.guinand-uhren.de/series-40/serie-40.html
I almost bought the Guinand; several times.
Image

User avatar
logan2z
IT Admin
Posts: 11356
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
Name: Andrew
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by logan2z » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:20 am

mattcantwin wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:45 am
kempoman wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:06 am
It looks like a direct competitor at Guinand Chrono GMT of the 60's
https://www.guinand-uhren.de/series-40/serie-40.html
I almost bought the Guinand; several times.
Same here. A killer deal at about $2K.

User avatar
logan2z
IT Admin
Posts: 11356
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
Name: Andrew
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Sinn 103 Classic 12

Post by logan2z » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:35 am

The Guinand is listed at 15.2mm thick, if anyone is looking for a thinner chronograph in a similar style to the Sinn (same Sellita movement).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests