Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:17 pm
john wilson wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:38 pm
:rimshot:
JP Chestnut wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:17 pm
john wilson wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:11 pm
:raised: I was once accused of being rude at TRF.
They’re all dorks and pussies over there.
You should have just offered to blow DavidSW in exchange for the opportunity to buy a Rolex from him at 2X MSRP. You would have fit right in over there.
So bizarre, but that's really how it is. How that dude managed to get his fanboi's to that level, while charging them 2X MSRP, I'll never understand. I got it when he was selling stuff for 15% off MSRP...now, fuuuuck off. :bs:
I almost went back and edited that comment because I think "3X" is probably closer to reality than "2X" at this point. These greys hoover up almost every watch in the world at MSRP and then do you the favor of selling them to you at astronomical prices. The TRF dipshits seem to think that these guys are solving the availability problem, when in reality they (1) cause it, and (2) profit off the problem they caused. :bird:

tyd450
Name: Tyler

Re: Whistleblower lawsuit involving major Chicago AD

Post by tyd450 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:55 am

Just got on "the list" at this place lol. We will see if it actually happens.

r.palace

Post by r.palace » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:56 pm

tyd450 wrote:Just got on "the list" at this place lol. We will see if it actually happens.
Same owner as the Miami Rolex Boutique. They came through as they said they would.
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

tyd450

Post by tyd450 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:16 pm

r.palace wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:56 pm
tyd450 wrote:Just got on "the list" at this place lol. We will see if it actually happens.
Same owner as the Miami Rolex Boutique. They came through as they said they would.
I have no purchase history anywhere so I'm just trying my luck at 3 of the AD's in the area. It kind of sounds like things might be loosening up a little bit so hopefully I can work some magic with one of them. I'm in no hurry so that helps I guess.

flyskate
Name: Stephen

Post by flyskate » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:35 pm

I was put on the list, and then tole it could take 3 years before my name comes up for the GMT I want.
I'm patient, no hurry, when and if I get the call, I'll pick it up.
Stephen

tyd450

Post by tyd450 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:15 pm

flyskate wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:35 pm
I was put on the list, and then tole it could take 3 years before my name comes up for the GMT I want.
That's my mindset right now as well. I have the money ready to go and will just wait and see, no big deal. Which gmt are you after? I'm holding out for a plain old black no date submariner. I'd expect a no date sub to be easier to get than any of the gmts but probably not for someone like me with no past purchase history/relationship. I'm also not willing to spend money on other watches or jewelry to build that up so I'm extra shitty :lol:

flyskate
Name: Stephen

Post by flyskate » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:27 am

tyd450 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:15 pm
flyskate wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:35 pm
That's my mindset right now as well. I have the money ready to go and will just wait and see, no big deal. Which gmt are you after? I'm holding out for a plain old black no date submariner. I'd expect a no date sub to be easier to get than any of the gmts but probably not for someone like me with no past purchase history/relationship. I'm also not willing to spend money on other watches or jewelry to build that up so I'm extra shitty :lol:
Same here, No relationship with the AD, but, it's a small city, and their the only AD in town, so who knows. I'm looking for the Batman, but, I'm scheduled to travel to SE Asia this summer, so, if I'm lucky, maybe I can find one in Asia.
Stephen

93 Turbo
Name: Jules

Post by 93 Turbo » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:58 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:48 pm
rolex is just a bunch of dickweeds
Got it in 7 words, thanks Terry.
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".

Pat McNamara.