New Submariner announcement Sept 1st?

Discussion of Rolex Watches.
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Name: Paul

Re: New Submariner announcement Sept 1st?

Post by deepcdvr » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:49 pm

Looks fantastic!
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Post by matt.wu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:50 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
deepcdvr wrote:
Chocodove wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:30 pm
Couple of thoughts on these after wearing it non-stop the past 24 hours or so.

- I thought the maxi/new case looked nearly identical in photos. In the metal it’s much more obvious. The new lugs rule IMO, though I’m a guy that actually likes the maxi case as well.

- Biggest change to me is actually the bracelet. That 1mm makes a world of difference and the watch just hugs the wrist now. It wears better than the maxi case for me, less floppy.

- I was worried about the clasp being even wider across, but it’s a non issue for me. It’s a beefy piece of hardware for sure, though. I’ve never owned a 126600 but I imagine it’s very similar to the clasp to that.

- It could be just me, but the dial is a beautiful deep, inky gloss black that seems a little different than the previous. It could be my imagination and the overall profile playing tricks on me when I look at it, but it just looks different. I’d love to see a side by side in person one day.

- Bezel seems slightly wider and dial markers ever so slightly smaller. I like that.

I’m impressed overall, but I’m also a guy that usually likes boring and the Sub has been my all time favorite watch since I was a kid. All the little things add up to an excellent next generation watch IMO. For those waiting, it’s worth it.

It’s a great watch in every way and the dial is incredible - I don’t know any dial that compares to the modern sub

That said, and I’ve had two of the SubC’s, i still prefer the old school 5 digit models.. the new ones are just too blingy for me - but I’m not a real WIS, so...
It’s got a little bling with the ceramic bezel, but the proportions of the newest (41) Sub remind me of cross between the 5-digit models and the maxi case models. It’s very nice. You wouldn’t think the extra 1mm would make a difference but overall it’s just wonderful.

Wait a second...
:htfu:

Panerai7
Name: Art

Post by Panerai7 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:23 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:10 pm
deepcdvr wrote:
Chocodove wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:30 pm
Couple of thoughts on these after wearing it non-stop the past 24 hours or so.

- I thought the maxi/new case looked nearly identical in photos. In the metal it’s much more obvious. The new lugs rule IMO, though I’m a guy that actually likes the maxi case as well.

- Biggest change to me is actually the bracelet. That 1mm makes a world of difference and the watch just hugs the wrist now. It wears better than the maxi case for me, less floppy.

- I was worried about the clasp being even wider across, but it’s a non issue for me. It’s a beefy piece of hardware for sure, though. I’ve never owned a 126600 but I imagine it’s very similar to the clasp to that.

- It could be just me, but the dial is a beautiful deep, inky gloss black that seems a little different than the previous. It could be my imagination and the overall profile playing tricks on me when I look at it, but it just looks different. I’d love to see a side by side in person one day.

- Bezel seems slightly wider and dial markers ever so slightly smaller. I like that.

I’m impressed overall, but I’m also a guy that usually likes boring and the Sub has been my all time favorite watch since I was a kid. All the little things add up to an excellent next generation watch IMO. For those waiting, it’s worth it.

It’s a great watch in every way and the dial is incredible - I don’t know any dial that compares to the modern sub

That said, and I’ve had two of the SubC’s, i still prefer the old school 5 digit models.. the new ones are just too blingy for me - but I’m not a real WIS, so...
It’s got a little bling with the ceramic bezel, but the proportions of the newest (41) Sub remind me of cross between the 5-digit models and the maxi case models. It’s very nice. You wouldn’t think the extra 1mm would make a difference but overall it’s just wonderful.

Congrats Eddy
So good, best Sub ever :cheers:

SoCal C4S
Name: RJ

Post by SoCal C4S » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:34 am

StepanyanMirkhavoyan wrote:Rolex is Rolex
it ruled a lot and will
Hell of a first post....

How about an intro?

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:25 am

StepanyanMirkhavoyan wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:27 am
Rolex is Rolex
it ruled a lot and will
rolex rules. Omega drools.

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir Makarov

Post by BBK357 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:25 am

lisagen wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:25 am
StepanyanMirkhavoyan wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:27 am
Rolex is Rolex
it ruled a anavar cycle lot and will
rolex rules. Omega drools.
Suck it spammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

SoCal C4S
Name: RJ

Post by SoCal C4S » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:54 am

And this spammer has a website that sells vaginal tightening gel… Smh.

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:16 am

SoCal C4S wrote:And this spammer has a website that sells vaginal tightening gel… Smh.
Bookmarked!

gwells
Name: Greg

Post by gwells » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:12 am

probably shouldn't tighten it if you can't get the sand out of it first.

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:34 am

gwells wrote:probably shouldn't tighten it if you can't get the sand out of it first.
Speaking of sandy vag, I wonder how A.C. Is doing?

NewRichardMercado
Name: Richard Mercado

Post by NewRichardMercado » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:27 am

Hahahaha