Halloween Kills

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Brimstone
Name: Eric

Halloween Kills

Post by Brimstone » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:00 pm

I literally took a picture during this movie just to come online and talk shit about how bad it is. It has turned into Jason Voorhees with a different mask. All of the suspense that made the early movies decent are a thing of the past. This is just a body count with no story line. I almost left half way through it, but I was with other people.

I am not against gratuitous violence, but this was ridiculous. A couple of decent parts, but not enough to save it for me.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Re: Halloween Kills

Post by JBZ » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:25 am

That’s too bad. The previous one was a good horror movie. And they ended it in a way that a sequel wouldn’t have been necessary. But money talks.

My 15 yo is a huge horror buff and he watched it. He liked it, but he’s 15, so….

dukerules

Post by dukerules » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:38 am

I’m slightly older than 15 but I liked it. Not as good as the last one, but I’m a huge fan of the franchise and I thought it was good.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:36 am

dukerules wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:38 am
I’m slightly older than 15 but I liked it. Not as good as the last one, but I’m a huge fan of the franchise and I thought it was good.
Oh, I’m still probably going to watch it. 😀

Brimstone
Name: Eric

Post by Brimstone » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:12 am

JBZ wrote:That’s too bad. The previous one was a good horror movie. And they ended it in a way that a sequel wouldn’t have been necessary. But money talks.

My 15 yo is a huge horror buff and he watched it. He liked it, but he’s 15, so….
My 16 yo liked the last one, but hated this one. The writing was just kind of bad and made it hard to sit through. If you go into knowing what to expect it may be better. I just had higher expectations.