Yellowstone

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 4983
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: Yellowstone

Post by Captdave » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:20 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Captdave wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:Image
Didn’t I have lunch with you and her?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha! Mine is blonde, not ruthless, and doesn’t swear. :lol:
ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

User avatar
r.palace
Posts: 7548
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
Location: Tray-O-Five

Re: Yellowstone

Post by r.palace » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:58 am

Thought I’d pop in again and mention something else great about the show - the music. I’ve been put on to some great bands namely Whiskey Myers and my current favorite; Shane Smith & The Saints.
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

User avatar
unsub073
Posts: 3587
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Yellowstone

Post by unsub073 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:29 pm

r.palace wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:58 am
Thought I’d pop in again and mention something else great about the show - the music. I’ve been put on to some great bands namely Whiskey Myers and my current favorite; Shane Smith & The Saints.
They are awesome. They did several "covid" concerts streaming from their place, and they sounded amazing.

justsellbrgs
Posts: 4471
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 pm
Name: John
Location: CLE

Re: Yellowstone

Post by justsellbrgs » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:50 am

r.palace wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:58 am
Thought I’d pop in again and mention something else great about the show - the music. I’ve been put on to some great bands namely Whiskey Myers and my current favorite; Shane Smith & The Saints.
The "Walker" character is Ryan Bingham....he has some good songs, and I wouldn't call myself a huge country fan.
"Go forth, my progeny, grab the world by the balls, squeeze hard and shake vigorously." J. Koch (aka "Swedefreak")

Bob1035
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 am
Name: Rob M.
Location: Maryland

Re: Yellowstone

Post by Bob1035 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:32 am

Just finished the pilot episode, and I'm totally in. Great stuff, and no surprise as I love Sheridan. The final scene was great, and at least some of the shooting looked marginally realistic (I'm a total Michael Mann geek)

Bob1035
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 am
Name: Rob M.
Location: Maryland

Re: Yellowstone

Post by Bob1035 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:08 pm

OK, three episodes in. Does Kayce stumble into something and have to shoot some every episode? And does Beth tease us every episode?

:mrgreen:

User avatar
r.palace
Posts: 7548
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
Location: Tray-O-Five

Re: Yellowstone

Post by r.palace » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:28 pm

Bob1035 wrote:OK, three episodes in. Does Kayce stumble into something and have to shoot some every episode? And does Beth tease us every episode?

:mrgreen:
Yes and yes.
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 17061
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Yellowstone

Post by JDC222 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:12 pm

justsellbrgs wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:50 am
r.palace wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:58 am
Thought I’d pop in again and mention something else great about the show - the music. I’ve been put on to some great bands namely Whiskey Myers and my current favorite; Shane Smith & The Saints.
The "Walker" character is Ryan Bingham....he has some good songs, and I wouldn't call myself a huge country fan.
I think so too! I am a country fan....
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests