Post by Jeep99dad » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:50 pm

My new Farer landed today
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Re: WRUW 15 April 21

Post by matt.wu » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:05 pm

Blaine wrote:Well down to this as my daily wear. Need to part with my Seiko 777. I thought that would be my “go to” weekender/beater...but why night have just one go to everyday...this is the most versatile watch I have owned and I have had the pleasure of owning many incredible examples over the years. My son is coming home in a couple months and passing on my Explorer II Polar to him. We will have somewhat matching classic time pieces. Hope to get some travels in with him too soon. Had a lot of fun doing this hobby...now time to move on....no pun intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s exciting! My kids seem like they’ll be Apple Watch guys......
:htfu:

rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Name: WDE

Post by rockmastermike » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:57 pm

Blaine wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:40 pm
Well down to this as my daily wear. Need to part with my Seiko 777. I thought that would be my “go to” weekender/beater...but why night have just one go to everyday...this is the most versatile watch I have owned and I have had the pleasure of owning many incredible examples over the years. My son is coming home in a couple months and passing on my Explorer II Polar to him. We will have somewhat matching classic time pieces. Hope to get some travels in with him too soon. Had a lot of fun doing this hobby...now time to move on....no pun intended.

Enjoy your time together!

SoCal C4S
Name: RJ

Post by SoCal C4S » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:12 pm

Captdave
Name: Dave

Post by Captdave » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:12 pm

Blaine wrote:Well down to this as my daily wear. Need to part with my Seiko 777. I thought that would be my “go to” weekender/beater...but why night have just one go to everyday...this is the most versatile watch I have owned and I have had the pleasure of owning many incredible examples over the years. My son is coming home in a couple months and passing on my Explorer II Polar to him. We will have somewhat matching classic time pieces. Hope to get some travels in with him too soon. Had a lot of fun doing this hobby...now time to move on....no pun intended.

Have a great time with your son.

Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:46 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:My new Farer landed today
That’s the one that caught my eye too. Congrats & dibs.

Blaine
Name: Blaine

WRUW 15 April 21

Post by Blaine » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:44 am

matt.wu wrote:

That’s exciting! My kids seem like they’ll be Apple Watch guys......
Thank you Matt....counting the days! Thank you too, for all you and Andrew do to make this such a great place!

Last edited by Blaine on Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blaine

Post by Blaine » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:45 am

Captdave wrote:

Have a great time with your son.

Thanks much Dave.

Blaine

Post by Blaine » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:47 am

rockmastermike wrote:
Blaine wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:40 pm
Well down to this as my daily wear. Need to part with my Seiko 777. I thought that would be my “go to” weekender/beater...but why night have just one go to everyday...this is the most versatile watch I have owned and I have had the pleasure of owning many incredible examples over the years. My son is coming home in a couple months and passing on my Explorer II Polar to him. We will have somewhat matching classic time pieces. Hope to get some travels in with him too soon. Had a lot of fun doing this hobby...now time to move on....no pun intended.

Enjoy your time together!
Thanks much Mike