Antique Tractor Museum

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Selym
Posts: 2303
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Antique Tractor Museum

Post by Selym » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm

I was flipping through the photo album on my phone, and I found these from summer 2017. My wife's uncle volunteers at an antique tractor museum in Gelibolu (a.k.a. Gallipoli), Turkey. He gave us an after-hours tour of the place.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 16907
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: Antique Tractor Museum

Post by rockmastermike » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 pm

That's way cool and someplace I'd like to visit
Thanks for sharing

User avatar
gonzomantis
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 pm
Name: Mike

Re: Antique Tractor Museum

Post by gonzomantis » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 pm

Selym wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm
I was flipping through the photo album on my phone, and I found these from summer 2017. My wife's uncle volunteers at an antique tractor museum in Gelibolu (a.k.a. Gallipoli), Turkey. He gave us an after-hours tour of the place.

Image
This is the one I want. Porsche for the win!

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 2303
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: Antique Tractor Museum

Post by Selym » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:38 pm

gonzomantis wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 pm
Selym wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm
I was flipping through the photo album on my phone, and I found these from summer 2017. My wife's uncle volunteers at an antique tractor museum in Gelibolu (a.k.a. Gallipoli), Turkey. He gave us an after-hours tour of the place.

Image
This is the one I want. Porsche for the win!
That was my favorite.

Terry posted a photo of one to Instagram earlier today. That's what jogged my memory.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDPaGVVHuHj ... _copy_link

User avatar
stonehead887
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 am
Name: Jeremy
Location: Northamptonshire, England
Contact:

Re: Antique Tractor Museum

Post by stonehead887 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:22 am

Thats awesome, looks like a really cool place.
I am trying to pursade my wife that we need to buy this, a friend of mine has it for sale

"What will you do with it? "

.... does it matter? Image

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk


User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45645
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Antique Tractor Museum

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Selym wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:38 pm
gonzomantis wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 pm
Selym wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm
I was flipping through the photo album on my phone, and I found these from summer 2017. My wife's uncle volunteers at an antique tractor museum in Gelibolu (a.k.a. Gallipoli), Turkey. He gave us an after-hours tour of the place.

Image
This is the one I want. Porsche for the win!
That was my favorite.

Terry posted a photo of one to Instagram earlier today. That's what jogged my memory.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDPaGVVHuHj ... _copy_link
The one I posted on IG is a local Porsche collector. He has a 356GT a GT2, GT3 and a few others. This dude is hardcore into it.

I have worked on a few John Deere model A's. I don't know a ton about them. My step-father has a og Ford tractor at home.

Thanks for the pics. I love all of them. :headbang:

User avatar
four20
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 pm
Name: erik
Location: NE of disorder

Re: Antique Tractor Museum

Post by four20 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:42 pm

Fantastic photos. Like I said on Terry's IG , there's a local show that draws from all over New England. Some crusty old fuckers in full length flannel and Dickies in 90° heat lol

User avatar
aikiman44
Tiki Extraordinaire
Posts: 8294
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
Name: J

Re: Antique Tractor Museum

Post by aikiman44 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:41 pm

Who wouldn’t like looking at those?!
I’ve seen a Porsche tractor owned by Seinfeld.
"We'd better synchronize our watches."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests