Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Post Reply
AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 9617
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Post by AtomicTom » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:57 am

Did you guys have a chance to see Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter?

The new watch takes you back to the 1970's with a it's Aquadive Caribbean
style. Along with details like a 46mm case, 500m WR, black, blue, orange, and
yellow dial, and bezel combinations. Along with luminous hands, as well as
markers, NATO straps with all of the models. Except the black dial version
which has a mesh bracelet. Then underneath it all, you have the ETA 2824-2.

A few pictures...

Image


Image


Image


Image


OceanicTime with even more for you...

http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2019/09 ... meter.html

User avatar
Blaine
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:44 pm
Name: Blaine
Location: USA

Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Post by Blaine » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Man those are nice Tom! You need to add one to your collection. Nice to see homage given to these old diver case designs. Love the bezels too!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Steve O.
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Name: Uh, Steve
Location: Atlanta OTP

Re: Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Post by Steve O. » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Cool vintage inspired divers. Never can get past that funky Zeno jetliner logo though...

User avatar
DEMO
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: The Blue Planet

Re: Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Post by DEMO » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:05 am

It also looks just like Retrochron SeaSerpent. They came in both three handers and chronos. Both quarts and autos. A company out of Germany was selling them years ago. They were pretty cool looking.

Here's a google search for photo references.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=retroch ... 27&bih=715
Image

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 9617
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Post by AtomicTom » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:38 am

Blaine wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:11 pm
Man those are nice Tom! You need to add one to your collection. Nice to see homage given to these old diver case designs. Love the bezels too!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steve O. wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:50 pm
Cool vintage inspired divers. Never can get past that funky Zeno jetliner logo though...
DEMO wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:05 am
It also looks just like Retrochron SeaSerpent. They came in both three handers and chronos. Both quarts and autos. A company out of Germany was selling them years ago. They were pretty cool looking.

Here's a google search for photo references.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=retroch ... 27&bih=715

Blaine, I like these too, but wish they were maybe half, or 1/4 the price as usual. :grin:

Steve, that jetliner logo is big ! :o Even the writing takes up a lot of extra space sir.

Demo, wow, those SeaSerpents are fantastic too. :salute: Thanks so much for that link !

User avatar
amckiwi
Posts: 1697
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 pm
Name: Stu

Re: Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Post by amckiwi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 pm

I like it but I think this would be very tall
Will wait for a wrist shot
Thanks for finding them

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 9617
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

Re: Zeno’s Deep Diver Tachymeter

Post by AtomicTom » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:16 am

amckiwi wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 pm
I like it but I think this would be very tall
Will wait for a wrist shot
Thanks for finding them

Don't mention it sir. :)

Yup, not sure how these might be without lugs. ..Am very happy you liked them though. :thumbsup:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cabaiguan, gr8sw, Redcoat and 35 guests