STO DLC SRP

Discussion of Seiko watches
Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41858
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

STO DLC SRP

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:12 am

This might be a great case/bracelet to use for a mod if you can get it for a decent price
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 25495
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: STO DLC SRP

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:53 am

Love it Not for the US?
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 30986
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: STO DLC SRP

Post by CGSshorty » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:Love it Not for the US?
I think it will be available as SRPD11.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
spring-diver
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 am
Name: Shannon

Re: STO DLC SRP

Post by spring-diver » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:15 pm

toxicavenger wrote:This might be a great case/bracelet to use for a mod if you can get it for a decent price

That’s the best NAFT yet ImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
Seiko: SBDB001, SBDX001, SBDX011, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI

Sinn: EZM9, T1, T1B, U1 Pro

Want more Sinn’s :headbang: 836, UX S, EZM7 S

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 25495
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: STO DLC SRP

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:25 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:Love it Not for the US?
I think it will be available as SRPD11.
That’d be cool. Wonder if Mimo is getting them

Like these two on the strap too
Image

Image

Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: STO DLC SRP

Post by BacoNoir » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:25 pm
CGSshorty wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:Love it Not for the US?
I think it will be available as SRPD11.
That’d be cool. Wonder if Mimo is getting them

Like these two on the strap too
Image
The Samurai caught my eye too. The DLC and blue gradient dial work well together. :clap:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests