Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Discussion of microbrand watches
Post Reply
User avatar
pbj204
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 am
Name: Paul
Location: New York

Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by pbj204 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 am

Image

Gnomon has another ltd edition Squale. 50 made. Fume blue dial. Looks nice, but I'll stick with my Padi. If I wanted another blue dial I'd consider it.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41858
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:55 am

pbj204 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 am
Image

Gnomon has another ltd edition Squale. 50 made. Fume blue dial. Looks nice, but I'll stick with my Padi. If I wanted another blue dial I'd consider it.
I like it but I like the Seiko SBDC065 more

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4525
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:11 am

I love the cases on these but hate the Sqaule logo on the dial.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
aikiman44
Tiki Extraordinaire
Posts: 7296
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
Name: Dr Jay
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by aikiman44 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:39 am

I could do without the Squale on the side ofthe case, but I like it.
"We'd better synchronize our watches."

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 25495
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by Jeep99dad » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:47 pm

I actually like it a lot but I’d like it more at $699
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5249
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by Axelay2003 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:14 pm

I like the fume blue, but I already have one, lol. Going to take the Mrs. out to dinner tonight for our 14 year wedding anniversary.

Image
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.
ImageImage

User avatar
DoctorC
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 am
Name: Greg
Location: when you find out, tell me

Re: Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by DoctorC » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 pm

Axelay2003 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:14 pm
I like the fume blue, but I already have one, lol. Going to take the Mrs. out to dinner tonight for our 14 year wedding anniversary.

Image
Congrats!
Greg

User avatar
Axelay2003
Posts: 5249
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am
Name: Gerard
Location: City of Oranges, FL

Re: Squale 50 atmos Fumoso Ltd Gnomon

Post by Axelay2003 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:59 pm

DoctorC wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 pm
Axelay2003 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:14 pm
I like the fume blue, but I already have one, lol. Going to take the Mrs. out to dinner tonight for our 14 year wedding anniversary.

Image
Congrats!
Thank you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests