A few of my subs

Discussion of Panerai watches.
Post Reply
aperna5549
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:56 am

A few of my subs

Post by aperna5549 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Pam 1305. 616. 1389

ImageImageImage

Thanks for looking


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 15222
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: A few of my subs

Post by rockmastermike » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:02 pm

That carbo tech is awesome

The 1389 is awesome, too just wish it was smaller.

Fantastic trio

User avatar
aikiman44
Tiki Extraordinaire
Posts: 7224
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
Name: Dr Jay
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: A few of my subs

Post by aikiman44 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Whew!
"We'd better synchronize our watches."

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27474
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: A few of my subs

Post by matt.wu » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:05 pm

PAM subs are great. Big as the 44mm models are, I've always loved them. I need another.
:htfu:

User avatar
jimyritz
Masshole
Posts: 22396
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
Name: Mike
Location: Boston

Re: A few of my subs

Post by jimyritz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 am

Very Nice !!!!!---saving for the 682...

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 14311
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: A few of my subs

Post by ericf4 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:13 pm

jimyritz wrote:Very Nice !!!!!---saving for the 682...
682 is their best IMO. Wears friggin great.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
Heuerville
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am
Name: Stewart
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: A few of my subs

Post by Heuerville » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:16 pm

They are absolutely stunning, but (and I mean no disrespect) I think you need to find something much smaller for your wrist.
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

aperna5549
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:56 am

Re: A few of my subs

Post by aperna5549 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Heuerville wrote:They are absolutely stunning, but (and I mean no disrespect) I think you need to find something much smaller for your wrist.
No disrespect taken. However, I feel Pam’s are made to be big bold and distinctive. I have a 7 inch wrist. I do prefer the 44 mm models as far as size goes. Thanks for looking, Tony


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Heuerville
Posts: 4676
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am
Name: Stewart
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: A few of my subs

Post by Heuerville » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 am

aperna5549 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:37 pm
Heuerville wrote:They are absolutely stunning, but (and I mean no disrespect) I think you need to find something much smaller for your wrist.
No disrespect taken. However, I feel Pam’s are made to be big bold and distinctive. I have a 7 inch wrist. I do prefer the 44 mm models as far as size goes. Thanks for looking, Tony


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's very true.. ignore me, I'm just very jealous :tap: :cheers:
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

para13cord
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:09 am
Location: Virginia

Re: A few of my subs

Post by para13cord » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:38 am

Those are beautiful! I want a submersible badly.

User avatar
nweash
Posts: 2872
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Alta Loma, CA

Re: A few of my subs

Post by nweash » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:48 am

682 with a 389 bezel. Fin.
Image

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 14503
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: A few of my subs

Post by Panerai7 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:19 am

Good god, all of these look giant on you, where's the intro thread?

aperna5549
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:56 am

Re: A few of my subs

Post by aperna5549 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Panerai7 wrote:Good god, all of these look giant on you, where's the intro thread?
Perhaps they do but I still love them and wear them with confidence


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
goaliechris
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 pm
Name: Chris

Re: A few of my subs

Post by goaliechris » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:12 pm

aperna5549 wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:Good god, all of these look giant on you, where's the intro thread?
Perhaps they do but I still love them and wear them with confidence


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell ya - wear that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27474
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: A few of my subs

Post by matt.wu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm

I have 6.5-6.75" wrists, and definitely wear lots of watches bigger than I "should", but I like what I like!
:htfu:

aperna5549
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:56 am

Re: A few of my subs

Post by aperna5549 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:17 pm

matt.wu wrote:I have 6.5-6.75" wrists, and definitely wear lots of watches bigger than I "should", but I like what I like!
And that’s all that matters, well put! Thanks for looking


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest