Discussion of Ægir watches.
- Posts: 30860
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
- Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Welcome, Stu. Excellent choice in watches.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins
- Posts: 6537
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
- Location: Tray-O-Five
stupops wrote:I am new here. and have just managed to get a CD2. For what its worth, I think its stunning. Sometimes less is more. But I also recognise the need to evolve.
I told Stu to sign up here. I sold my CD2 to him and he was a pleasure to deal with. He's from the UK so expect him to be more polite than usual
- President Tranny
- Posts: 41559
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
- Name: HeadDIK
- Location: Colorado Springs
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:45 pm
- Name: Stuart
Regrettably, I am from Essex. Polite isnt something my crowd are all that familiar with!
Nice to be here though.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests