Stance Socks

Where did you get that man purse?
lilhoody
Black Darin
Name: BD

Stance Socks

Post by lilhoody » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:30 am

I did a couple searches on this topic and don't see it being discussed. Are any of you wearing Stance? I'm addicted; seven pair in two weeks.

If you aren't wearing Stance, be warned, clicking this link may cost you some dough...they are not cheap.

https://www.stance.com/
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Re: Stance Socks

Post by ericf4 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:33 am

these are totally in my wheelhouse, thx for sharing...very cool.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

kfalk
Old Chub
Name: Kelly

Post by kfalk » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:51 am

No more costly than Darn Tough and these look good too. Which one's are you buying, running?

Low > 1/4 > mid - super invisible reminds me of those stupid "half" socks my wife wears.

Sidheguitarist
Man of many calibers.
Name: Michael

Post by Sidheguitarist » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:54 am

All I could think of was airport bathroom stalls and Idaho senators.

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 am

same guys from Skullcandy headphones I think

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Post by BSears » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:32 am

I'll check these out but in the meantime, I need BD and Eric to stop agreeing/liking the same things. Shit is getting out of hand and messing with the space/time continuum. I'm super serial. :lol:
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:32 am

I love my Darn Tough socks, but I need to find something for my Red Wings in this brutal south FL heat.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:33 am

BSears wrote:I'll check these out but in the meantime, I need BD and Eric to stop agreeing/liking the same things. Shit is getting out of hand and messing with the space/time continuum. I'm super serial. :lol:

I know....frankly its starting to worry me.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:33 am

CGSshorty wrote:I love my Darn Tough socks, but I need to find something for my Red Wings in this brutal south FL heat.
only wear them in the wintertime and use some of the dress socks from Goldtoe

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:43 am

CGSshorty wrote:I love my Darn Tough socks, but I need to find something for my Red Wings in this brutal south FL heat.

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:05 am

Perfect!
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

kfalk
Old Chub

Post by kfalk » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:06 am

Darn tough are darn toasty. Need something for else for warm weather for sure.

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:10 am

kfalk wrote:
Darn tough are darn toasty. Need something for else for warm weather for sure.
Smart Wool.

kfalk
Old Chub

Post by kfalk » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:50 am

I just re-read my post. I think I need a few more "fors" in there. :shifty:

Yes, smart wool, but wool nonetheless.

four20
Name: erik

Post by four20 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:01 am

Sidheguitarist wrote:All I could think of was airport bathroom stalls and Idaho senators.

^^THAT

or

THISvv

:raised:

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:07 am

kfalk wrote:I just re-read my post. I think I need a few more "fors" in there. :shifty:

I've worn my smart wools during the hot and humid Mi summer. Wool is better than cotton in the winter, and the summer. :thumbsup:

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Post by matt.wu » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:14 am

I have a few friends who swear by them and nothing else. I'm not quite ready to invest heavily in them yet, but they're on the radar.
:htfu:

unixshrk
This. Truth.
Name: Chris

Post by unixshrk » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:37 am

Adults buy and wear these? My daughter is clearly on the cutting edge then. She has all these weird colors like in that link.

Chocodove
Name: Todd

Post by Chocodove » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:46 am

JP Chestnut wrote:
kfalk wrote:I just re-read my post. I think I need a few more "fors" in there. :shifty:

I've worn my smart wools during the hot and humid Mi summer. Wool is better than cotton in the winter, and the summer. :thumbsup:
I wear wool in varying weights 365 days a year. Smartwool micro weight is lighter than most cotton.
- Todd

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Post by 59yukon01 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Looked up performance for running and basketball. Anywhere from $22 to $36 a pair? They better massage my feet while simultaneously cuddling my balls for that price.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:44 pm

59yukon01 wrote:Looked up performance for running and basketball. Anywhere from $22 to $36 a pair? They better massage my feet while simultaneously cuddling my balls for that price.
same here and they better be made in the US

marchone
Capt. Obvious
Name: Wayne

Post by marchone » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Stance with Crocs looks to be a match made in heaven. Or hell depending on one's view.
only accurate watches are interesting

lilhoody
Black Darin

Post by lilhoody » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:10 pm

I don't wear a tie everyday. But generally wear loud socks to work. Socks are the new tie, what can I say?
kfalk wrote:No more costly than Darn Tough and these look good too. Which one's are you buying, running?

Low > 1/4 > mid - super invisible reminds me of those stupid "half" socks my wife wears.
I have a pair of their invisible socks, two pair of work out socks, two pair of dress socks, and one pair of snowboarding socks.
Flip flops
matt.wu wrote:I have a few friends who swear by them and nothing else. I'm not quite ready to invest heavily in them yet, but they're on the radar.
They seem well made, the colors seem to hold (based on friend's, my experience is too new), and come in a variety of patterns to suit many styles and tastes.
59yukon01 wrote:Looked up performance for running and basketball. Anywhere from $22 to $36 a pair? They better massage my feet while simultaneously cuddling my balls for that price.
I've bought them from Amazon twice and Zappos once. I haven't paid more than $12 yet and $24 is the highest I've seen. They are expensive, no doubt.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:12 pm

lilhoody wrote:I don't wear a tie everyday. But generally wear loud socks to work. Socks are the new tie, what can I say?
kfalk wrote:No more costly than Darn Tough and these look good too. Which one's are you buying, running?

I have a pair of their invisible socks, two pair of work out socks, two pair of dress socks, and one pair of snowboarding socks.
Flip flops
matt.wu wrote:I have a few friends who swear by them and nothing else. I'm not quite ready to invest heavily in them yet, but they're on the radar.
They seem well made, the colors seem to hold (based on friend's, my experience is too new), and come in a variety of patterns to suit many styles and tastes.
I've bought them from Amazon twice and Zappos once. I haven't paid more than $12 yet and $24 is the highest I've seen. They are expensive, no doubt.
you didn't show us in Denver any sexy socks!!!! :banghead:

lilhoody
Black Darin

Post by lilhoody » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:23 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
lilhoody wrote:I don't wear a tie everyday. But generally wear loud socks to work. Socks are the new tie, what can I say?

Flip flops
you didn't show us in Denver any sexy socks!!!! :banghead:
I was freezing my ass off.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte