Anyone own the Tutima M2 Coastline or Seven Seas

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Mr_Pacman
Name: James

Anyone own the Tutima M2 Coastline or Seven Seas

Post by Mr_Pacman » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:58 am

Interested in a titanium watch and these Tutima M2 Coastline and Seven Seas (same as coastline but with a dive bezel) look interesting for the price.

Anyone ever own one of these or handle one?

If so, thoughts on overall quality?

thanks
James

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Re: Anyone own the Tutima M2 Coastline or Seven Seas

Post by tattoo chef » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:47 am

I’ve handled it. Quality is good, though it is blasted Titanium and not hardened or anything and will scratch kinda easy.
I think the biggest thing that keeps me away from one (and same reason the Sinn 240 didn’t stick around) is the hands and markers; which are pretty much the same on both watches. I just prefer applied markers and outlined hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr_Pacman
Name: James

Re: Anyone own the Tutima M2 Coastline or Seven Seas

Post by Mr_Pacman » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:19 am

tattoo chef wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:47 am
I’ve handled it. Quality is good, though it is blasted Titanium and not hardened or anything and will scratch kinda easy.
I think the biggest thing that keeps me away from one (and same reason the Sinn 240 didn’t stick around) is the hands and markers; which are pretty much the same on both watches. I just prefer applied markers and outlined hands.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for the reply. I didn't really pay attention to the painted markers but, now that you pointed it out, I'll probably pass on it. I just picked up an Eterna Kontiki 1973 from Demers on here and it's scratching the itch for now.