Graham Chronofighter Prodive

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
adammargerison

Graham Chronofighter Prodive

Post by adammargerison » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Hey all

I was revisiting Graham (*preemptively ducks for cover*) , one of those brands for which I sway giddily between gut-deep revulsion and shameful secret attraction.. (am I alone in this?)

So I had no idea they made this and my first thought was to check the DWC reaction: unless I'm searching wrong I dont see any mention of it, so...

Ignoring the 'luxury' market pricing, I for one think it's pretty cool looking, cool and functional in the dial design. And if it is actually operable underwater, the monopusher chrono is smart.. anyone actually tried it?

CheersImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

aztecknight

Re: Graham Chronofighter Prodive

Post by aztecknight » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:03 pm

I too like Graham, maybe not that specific watch, but some of their other offerings. Never tried one, but understand they are pretty solid

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:20 pm

It took me a moment to realize that it does have hour and minute hands. I’m on the revulsion side of the fence.
The Hapa

deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Name: Paul

Post by deepcdvr » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:30 am

Secret fan here as well, although I've never owned one. Whenever I've had enough pocket change to pick one up, I found something else I wanted more.. They fall in to a very competitive price range (at least for me)..
VR/
Paul

SI VI PACEM, PARA BELLUM

AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Name: Tom

Post by AtomicTom » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:03 am

Never have had one Adam, but also have to admit they are very different,
and eye-catching. :thumbsup: Where else are you? Or we going to see a design
like this right? ..Probably is up there in price, and also size, but still like
seeing them, and what Graham always has up their sleeve.

Thanks so much !

adammargerison

Post by adammargerison » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:09 pm

HapaHapa wrote:It took me a moment to realize that it does have hour and minute hands. I’m on the revulsion side of the fence.
Yes good point Hapa I spose they do blend a little with all the large white patches on the face, it's all more distinguishable when illuminated I think, as you'd want underwater..Image

adammargerison

Post by adammargerison » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:17 pm

deepcdvr wrote:Secret fan here as well, although I've never owned one. Whenever I've had enough pocket change to pick one up, I found something else I wanted more.. They fall in to a very competitive price range (at least for me)..
Aha, your right about the many options around that price, what kind of thing have you been more attracted to? I have to admit to myself that I like these but could never pull one off on my small wrists.. with this many shiny coins in my pocket I'd probably look at Ulysse Nardin

deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Name: Paul

Post by deepcdvr » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:17 pm

adammargerison wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:17 pm
deepcdvr wrote:Secret fan here as well, although I've never owned one. Whenever I've had enough pocket change to pick one up, I found something else I wanted more.. They fall in to a very competitive price range (at least for me)..
Aha, your right about the many options around that price, what kind of thing have you been more attracted to? I have to admit to myself that I like these but could never pull one off on my small wrists.. with this many shiny coins in my pocket I'd probably look at Ulysse Nardin

Nothing in particular - pretty much change my mind every minute :banghead:
VR/
Paul

SI VI PACEM, PARA BELLUM

adammargerison

Post by adammargerison » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:25 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
adammargerison wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Nothing in particular - pretty much change my mind every minute :banghead:
Aha..yep sometimes there are just too many fish in the sea (baboom-ching!)