From Belichick book

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
gamecock111
Name: Doug

From Belichick book

Post by gamecock111 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:59 am

I loved this story.

One player said that the coach warned the team to stay clear of the “trifecta.” The player quoted Belichick as saying, “Drugs, pussy, and alcohol. Don’t get caught up in the trifecta.” One morning, Belichick opened a meeting with a little story about potential, and how it related to his stacked 2007 team, that one player paraphrased this way: “There’s a dad speaking to his son, and he says, ‘Hey, son, I want you to go in the other room and ask your mother if she would have sex with anyone in the world for a million bucks.’ The kid says, ‘Dad, are you sure?’ And the father says, ‘Yeah, go ask her.’ So the kid goes in and says, ‘Hey, Mom, Dad wants to know if you’d have sex with anyone in the world for a million bucks.’ And she says, ‘Hell, yeah, I would.’ The son runs back and the father says, ‘Go in the other room and ask your sister the same question.’ So he goes in and asks his sister, and she says, ‘Heck, yeah.’ The kid goes back to his father and says, ‘Dad, she said yes, too.’ And the father says, ‘Well, son, here’s the difference between potential and reality. Potentially, we’re sitting on two million bucks. But the reality is we’re living with two whores.” The room fell apart again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimyritz
Masshole
Name: Mike

Re: From Belichick book

Post by jimyritz » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Can't argue with that...

deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Name: Paul

Post by deepcdvr » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Lol
VR/
Paul

SI VI PACEM, PARA BELLUM

jeckyll
Honorary Assistant Jr. Hall Monitor in Training
Name: Björn

Post by jeckyll » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:18 pm

We all have the same enemy. The enemy is the tyranny of the dull mind. - - Tom Robbins