Pretty great customer service.....

Discussion of microbrand watches
Honeybadger

Pretty great customer service.....

Post by Honeybadger » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 pm

So I got a Deep Blue NATO Diver 300 Pepsi back in January. Something went wonky with the movement in late May. I also noticed that the hour and minute hands were misaligned (minute about 8 minutes behind the hour hand). I contacted Deep Blue and finally got around to sending it back for warranty service in the middle of June.

I didn’t any feed back from them so I contacted them again and was told they had received the watch and that it would be another 2 to 4 weeks before they shipped it back. I called to check on the progress again this Thursday. I was informed they were backed up with service and that it would take too long to get the watch back to me so they shipped me a brand new watch.

I received the new watch today. I don’t think I’ve ever had a company stand behind their product in this manner. I’m obviously extremely happy with their response to the situation. The communication could have been a little better, but I’m not complaining!

Very happy to have my watch back. Also, the lume on this one is actually a lot better than on my previous one (still not great, but it was almost nonexistent before).

Thanks Deep Blue team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbit712
Name: Steve

Re: Pretty great customer service.....

Post by hobbit712 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:31 am

That's a pretty cool story. Good on Deep Blue!
https://watchidiotsavants3.godaddysites.com/
instagram @watchidiotsavants

Chase after the dream, don't chase after the money

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: Pretty great customer service.....

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:42 am

Good deal