10 Nov, WRUW.

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
User avatar
93 Turbo
Posts: 4035
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Jules
Location: Oz

10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by 93 Turbo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:31 am

Know it's early CONUS, but I'm well into Friday evening. New addition from Nick. J
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".

Pat McNamara.

User avatar
Nomadz
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm
Name: Nick
Location: WA (Wet and Dry)

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by Nomadz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:42 am

93 Turbo wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:31 am
Know it's early CONUS, but I'm well into Friday evening. New addition from Nick. J
Jules , Looking good Brother !!!!

The Beast again for me.

Image
" The sunshine bores the daylights outta me......"

User avatar
93 Turbo
Posts: 4035
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Jules
Location: Oz

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by 93 Turbo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:55 am

Nomadz wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:42 am
93 Turbo wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:31 am
Know it's early CONUS, but I'm well into Friday evening. New addition from Nick. J
Jules , Looking good Brother !!!!

The Beast again for me.

Image
Sweeet mate, looks like my old Seiko I wore and didn't purposefully abuse for many years. Sadly never deployed with it as it got lost in a locker at work and found just before I retired... J
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".

Pat McNamara.

User avatar
Nomadz
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm
Name: Nick
Location: WA (Wet and Dry)

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by Nomadz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 am

93 Turbo wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:55 am
Nomadz wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:42 am
93 Turbo wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:31 am
Know it's early CONUS, but I'm well into Friday evening. New addition from Nick. J
Jules , Looking good Brother !!!!

The Beast again for me.

Image
Sweeet mate, looks like my old Seiko I wore and didn't purposefully abuse for many years. Sadly never deployed with it as it got lost in a locker at work and found just before I retired... J
That piece was treated carefully :whistle: during its years at the SBS. It is one of the few survivors of that batch of around 250. I had no part in its current state. I got it from a guy via Poole.
" The sunshine bores the daylights outta me......"

User avatar
93 Turbo
Posts: 4035
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Jules
Location: Oz

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by 93 Turbo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:18 am

Nomadz wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 am
93 Turbo wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:55 am
Nomadz wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:42 am
93 Turbo wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:31 am
Know it's early CONUS, but I'm well into Friday evening. New addition from Nick. J
Jules , Looking good Brother !!!!

The Beast again for me.

Image
Sweeet mate, looks like my old Seiko I wore and didn't purposefully abuse for many years. Sadly never deployed with it as it got lost in a locker at work and found just before I retired... J
That piece was treated carefully :whistle: during its years at the SBS. It is one of the few survivors of that batch of around 250. I had no part in its current state. I got it from a guy via Poole.
Loved hand me downs are the best... J
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".

Pat McNamara.

T. Wong
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:27 am
Name: Thian Wong

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by T. Wong » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:39 am

Image

sukUbus
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm
Name: Tecumseh

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by sukUbus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:44 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
snootydog
Jagermaster
Posts: 7949
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am
Name: Andy
Location: Littlehampton.West Sussex. England

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by snootydog » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:38 am

Friday at last. It's been one of those weeks that felt like a month :grin:

Image
Andy :uj: Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 12123
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by ericf4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:39 am

Again..big thx to all the military guys here and elsewhere for keeping us safe. Also big props to law officers of dwc. You all do the jobs that guys like me are better off for. We owe you a debt of gratitude and respect all year not just today.


ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Last edited by ericf4 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
flyskate
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 pm
Name: Stephen

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by flyskate » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:41 am

Again. I really like this one!
Image
Stephen

Image

River Rat
DWC Tribal Council
Posts: 11127
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 am
Location: Montana

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by River Rat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:09 am

Since it's veterans day this US issued Benrus type II
Image

User avatar
eddiea
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:51 pm
Location: Miami...

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by eddiea » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:11 am

Image

User avatar
raf42
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by raf42 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:17 am

U1P on DAS for Friday. Thanks and respect to all the Veterans.

Image

stonehead887
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 am
Name: Jeremy
Location: Northamptonshire, England
Contact:

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by stonehead887 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:23 am

Keeping it simple today. Oris
Have a great weekend Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk


User avatar
DEMO
Posts: 3958
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: The Blue Planet

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by DEMO » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 am

IW-One

Image
Image

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 14243
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by rockmastermike » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:33 am

Image
Man's Not Hot

roadking1102
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by roadking1102 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:36 am

Pelagos on leather today Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 5694
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by 59yukon01 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:03 am

Thank you to those that served our military!

Image

Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 12123
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by ericf4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:08 am

eddiea wrote:Image
Whoa. Nice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
RALAustin
Posts: 3136
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm
Name: Rob

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by RALAustin » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:22 am

682 today!

Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 12123
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by ericf4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:35 am

RALAustin wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:22 am
682 today!

Image

Hey bud when will this be for sale?????? Serious!!!!

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 22978
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by BBK357 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 am

Image
DEATH FROM ABOVE

BIG WHOOP. IM SPOONING A BARRETT 50 CAL, I COULD KILL A BUILDING.

User avatar
TSD
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:47 am
Name: Tom
Location: So Fla

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by TSD » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 am

Have a good wknd, guys. :salute:

Image

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 12123
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by ericf4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:22 am

TSD wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:20 am
Have a good wknd, guys. :salute:

Image
i FREEKING LOVE THAT!

User avatar
SuburbanDiver
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:40 am
Location: Chicago Suburbs

Re: 10 Nov, WRUW.

Post by SuburbanDiver » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:44 am

IMG_9801.JPG
Been a couple weeks since SKX seen wrist time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1954Selmer, AzRincon, Bing [Bot], gristler, JDC222, Omegabob, pontz, smalls, sub600, Yahoo [Bot] and 70 guests