Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Rooftopper

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45717
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Rooftopper

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:30 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
james80
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Name: James
Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by james80 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:26 pm

He doesn't seem to have many friends over there!

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45717
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:29 pm

james80 wrote:He doesn't seem to have many friends over there!
none it seems

User avatar
r.palace
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
Location: Tray-O-Five

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by r.palace » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Maybe Brice can chime in :shifty:
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 32710
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by CGSshorty » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:07 pm

I'm with the WUSsies. That was a douchey post and the Rooftoppers thing is stupid.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
gwells
Posts: 7517
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
Name: Greg
Location: NoVA

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by gwells » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:17 pm

i have to say, that watch looks awful and cheaply done. and even more so when he posts closeups of how cheap and poorly done it looks.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45717
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:38 pm

CGSshorty wrote:I'm with the WUSsies. That was a douchey post and the Rooftoppers thing is stupid.
gwells wrote:i have to say, that watch looks awful and cheaply done. and even more so when he posts closeups of how cheap and poorly done it looks.
I completely agree

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 15550
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by Panerai7 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Is it spray painted with a bed liner?

User avatar
james80
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Name: James
Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by james80 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Panerai7 wrote:Is it spray painted with a bed liner?
I think so, if it's good bed liner it should be able to withstand a fall from height.

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 15550
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by Panerai7 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:44 pm

james80 wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:Is it spray painted with a bed liner?
I think so, if it's good bed liner it should be able to withstand a fall from height.
Oh well as long as it's purposeful :thumbsup:
Bukkake dial must have a function as well?

dmckean44
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:02 pm
Name: Dave
Location: San Diego

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by dmckean44 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Panerai7 wrote:
james80 wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:Is it spray painted with a bed liner?
I think so, if it's good bed liner it should be able to withstand a fall from height.
Oh well as long as it's purposeful :thumbsup:
Bukkake dial must have a function as well?
Bukkake dial would have a mirrored swirl finish.

User avatar
Chocodove
Posts: 6783
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
Name: Todd
Location: NJ/NY

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by Chocodove » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:52 pm

dmckean44 wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:
james80 wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:Is it spray painted with a bed liner?
I think so, if it's good bed liner it should be able to withstand a fall from height.
Oh well as long as it's purposeful :thumbsup:
Bukkake dial must have a function as well?
Bukkake dial would have a mirrored swirl finish.
You always need a bed liner for bukakke.
- Todd

User avatar
gwells
Posts: 7517
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
Name: Greg
Location: NoVA

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by gwells » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Chocodove wrote:
dmckean44 wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:
james80 wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:Is it spray painted with a bed liner?
I think so, if it's good bed liner it should be able to withstand a fall from height.
Oh well as long as it's purposeful :thumbsup:
Bukkake dial must have a function as well?
Bukkake dial would have a mirrored swirl finish.
You always need a bed liner for bukakke.
werd. makes cleanup a lot easier.

User avatar
Torrid
Posts: 6217
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 am
Name: Heath
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by Torrid » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:42 pm

I don't get it and beyond the fact that in most cases rooftopping is trespassing I don't understand why everyone over there is getting so worked up over it. Maybe it's this new chill thing I've been doing, but it takes a lot to get me worked up these days and some of the responses especially on how it looks seem idiotic.

For the record I wouldn't buy it either. Brice's custom one is cool though.

dmckean44
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:02 pm
Name: Dave
Location: San Diego

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by dmckean44 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Idiots doing that shit in my hometown pushed the soft, fifty year old roofs into the buildings and caused lots of damage, when the cops were called they tried to get away and jumped off the roof and broke their legs.

User avatar
Henryj
Bubblehead
Posts: 4062
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 pm
Name: Abu Shanab
Location: Rossford, Oh.

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by Henryj » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:42 am

Dial closeup - Hey, we found the last working dot matrix printer!
Live slow, die old, leave a thoroughly used up corpse.

User avatar
Sidheguitarist
Man of many calibers.
Posts: 10238
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm
Name: Michael

Re: Undone Exthetics Collection - Shoutout To All The Roofto

Post by Sidheguitarist » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 am

One of the better WUS threads of 2016. At least there's that.

Can't be a bukkake dial. If it was, there'd be at least one person over there who's into it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Emeister, Google [Bot], kempoman and 67 guests