Bezel issues?

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
Honeybadger

Bezel issues?

Post by Honeybadger » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Anyone had issues with the bezel on their Diver-1? Was just laying in bed with my 8 year old (who is a budding watch head and very proud that she can tell the time on an analog clock) - she likes to tell me what time it is after we turn out the light (loves the lume!). She asked me why the numbers were backwards on this watch. So of course I had to explain the count down bezel and how it works. She was turning the bezel to show a 30 minute count down and it popped right off. I was able to get it popped back on, but it’s a little worrisome that it came off so easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Bezel issues?

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Both my dad and I got the same watch (you’ve got mine). The other one had a similar easy on/off issue, so I sent it back to Matt and he adjusted. No issue since. I didn’t experience it with this one, but I really didn’t wear it but a couple times for part of a day.

Send Matt an email via his website and I’m sure he’ll either square it away or send another bezel spring or something.

I also recall he posted a video showing this was as intended, I think on Instagram.

Honeybadger

Re: Bezel issues?

Post by Honeybadger » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Thanks Hop. I’ll take a look for the video and get in touch with Matt if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk