Ares Watches

Come on in and introduce yourself!
General watch talk.
ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Re: Ares Watches

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:18 pm

There's lots of watches I don't like around here but it's weird to talk shit about someone's watch when you know they own it, let alone own the brand. Not sure what the beef is here. DWC ain't that kind of place. I have an issue with Eric's who either use a K or a CK but you don't hear me saying anything. ;)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

erikclabaugh

Ares Watches

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:20 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:Is this the same watch with an automatic movement for $300 less?

I’m only asking cuz you’re a “details guys.” :eye roll:

https://reduxwatch.com/products/courg-watch-type-a-39mm
:lol: ^^^

Well....it’s a different size, different material, difference case design, different bezel, different crown, different hands, different dial, and different movement. Otherwise it’s the same watch!

Also, every Rolex, Omega, and Sinn are the same.

Are you high or just not paying attention?
My apologies. I get cheap parts-bin watches confused all the time. :shrug:
You’ve shit in this thread before and seem to enjoy it. I don’t see much contribution elsewhere either.
I forgot you guys think this guy is Jason Bourne crossed with Jack Ryan.

Carry on...
Using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:22 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:Is this the same watch with an automatic movement for $300 less?

Image ^^^

Well....it’s a different size, different material, difference case design, different bezel, different crown, different hands, different dial, and different movement. Otherwise it’s the same watch!

Also, every Rolex, Omega, and Sinn are the same.

Are you high or just not paying attention?
My apologies. I get cheap parts-bin watches confused all the time. :shrug:
You’ve shit in this thread before and seem to enjoy it. I don’t see much contribution elsewhere either.
I forgot you guys think this guy is Jason Bourne crossed with Jack Ryan.

Carry on...
Lol this is just so good.

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Post by tattoo chef » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:22 pm

ericf4 wrote:There's lots of watches I don't like around here but it's weird to talk shit about someone's watch when you know they own it, let alone own the brand. Not sure what the beef is here.

I agree. I’ve also known Graham to be a very stand up guy and this guy is just shitting all over him it seems with some kind odd malicious intent.

Maybe I missed it but if you have an issue why not be a man and call him out instead of being a child and taking little jabs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:25 pm

What's next Erik, you gonna Tell Graham that you think his beard is a Man Pussy?

erikclabaugh

Ares Watches

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:27 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
ericf4 wrote:There's lots of watches I don't like around here but it's weird to talk shit about someone's watch when you know they own it, let alone own the brand. Not sure what the beef is here.

I agree. I’ve also known Graham to be a very stand up guy and this guy is just shitting all over him it seems with some kind odd malicious intent.

Maybe I missed it but if you have an issue why not be a man and call him out instead of being a child and taking little jabs.

Okay. Sure thing.

Matt, your watch costs way too much for what it is and I think you are lying about your affiliation with CIA.

You’ve been called out on this on other forums and have never addressed it.

What gives?

Asking for a friend.
Last edited by erikclabaugh on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:29 pm

There goes my going to sleep early idea. Now I'm gonna be stuck to the screen ......btw Erik, you have every right to feel anyway you like about any product. Why the hell do you care if you won't buy one?

Sounds like you have a horse in this race somehow? Are you in the CIA? Perhaps you are an operative? From WUS?

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:35 pm

ericf4 wrote:There goes my going to sleep early idea. Now I'm gonna be stuck to the screen ......btw Erik, you have every right to feel anyway you like about any product. Why the hell do you care if you won't buy one?

Sounds like you have a horse in this race somehow? Are you in the CIA? Perhaps you are an operative? From WUS?

No, man. WUS didn’t send me. I’m an honest asshole, I swear. I have no dog in this hunt. Just get tired of all the tacticool BS sometimes.
Using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:36 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
ericf4 wrote:There goes my going to sleep early idea. Now I'm gonna be stuck to the screen ......btw Erik, you have every right to feel anyway you like about any product. Why the hell do you care if you won't buy one?

No, man. WUS didn’t send me. I’m an honest asshole, I swear. I have no dog in this hunt. Just get tired of all the tacticool BS sometimes.
Honest asshole. Lol. Ok I'll accept that!

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Btw, I don't know shit of Matt's background. I will say that more than a few times I turned on the news and he's the guy on the TV talking about terrorism shit. Whatever his credentials, he's a motherfucker that I'm happier as a friend than an enemy. I'm not a customer for him but hope he sees success to those that are his Target market.

Grahamcombat
Name: Graham

Ares Watches

Post by Grahamcombat » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:42 pm

No, not the same.

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

Okay. Sure thing.

Matt, your watch costs way too much for what it is and I think you are lying about your affiliation with CIA.

You’ve been called out on this on other forums and have never addressed it.

What gives?

Asking for a friend.

You really are being an asshole.

I know Matt and I know he doesn’t need defended by me, in fact; I’ve had my disagreements with the guy, but that won’t stop me from recognizing that he is trying to do something different with this Ares project. It makes sense to use his experiences in the related marketing effort.

This said, I know of his service in local law enforcement (Medal of Valor recipient in our state), as an Air Marshall (many cops went this route post 9/11 to help do their part), and with the CIA. Matt never claimed to be a CIA Agent or “spy” - but he did work for that agency in a meaningful capacity. To understand the difference you’d have to understand that the CIA has varied assignments and operational groups that don’t match the stereotypes in movies.

Believe what you will, but your actions just make you look foolish.

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:49 pm

ericf4 wrote:Btw, I don't know shit of Matt's background. I will say that more than a few times I turned on the news and he's the guy on the TV talking about terrorism shit. Whatever his credentials, he's a motherfucker that I'm happier as a friend than an enemy. I'm not a customer for him but hope he sees success to those that are his Target market.

Fair enough, but for the record I didn’t come up with this myself. Matt has been called out on other forums and he deletes the posts. Maybe that’s becuz he’s above the whole thing, but I doubt it.
Using Tapatalk

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:51 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
ericf4 wrote:Btw, I don't know shit of Matt's background. I will say that more than a few times I turned on the news and he's the guy on the TV talking about terrorism shit. Whatever his credentials, he's a motherfucker that I'm happier as a friend than an enemy. I'm not a customer for him but hope he sees success to those that are his Target market.

Fair enough, but for the record I didn’t come up with this myself. Matt has been called out on other forums and he deletes the posts. Maybe that’s becuz he’s above the whole thing, but I doubt it.
Or maybe he just doesn’t care to engage trolls and assholes.

erikclabaugh

Ares Watches

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:53 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

What’s up Graham???!!! You there, bro?
Using Tapatalk

Nellipj
Name: Patrick

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:56 pm

erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Okay. I’m done if this is the level of discourse.

Take care
E
Stir up a hornets nest and take your ball and go home. Erik you are a POS. Bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:58 pm

i love how he called Ed a snow flake and to STFU and then edited it 5 seconds later....lol

Nellipj

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:59 pm

ericf4 wrote:i love how he called Ed a snow flake and to STFU and then edited it 5 seconds later....lol
Exactly, talk about a Snowflake.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:01 pm

was he always an asshole or is this new? I dont recall other than the Ares thread him being a dick....lol oh well, i guess we will never know.

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:02 pm

ericf4 wrote:i love how he called Ed a snow flake and to STFU and then edited it 5 seconds later....lol
I am a rather delicate flower and being told to STFU by Eric C. has me trembling. :lol:

MG and I are about the same size (XXL) but we don’t share clothes. He’s into yoga pants and I prefer a nice sundress.

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Nellipj wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
erikclabaugh wrote:

Okay. I’m done if this is the level of discourse.

Take care
E
Stir up a hornets nest and take your ball and go home. Erik you are a POS. Bye.

And the Breitbart contingent chimes in...

Sorry I disrupted the narrative, but I’d like some honest answers to my questions. Where ya at, Matt?
Using Tapatalk

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Pat, hes got you nailed there..... :stir:

hoppyjr
HJ

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:03 pm

ericf4 wrote:was he always an asshole or is this new? I dont recall other than the Ares thread him being a dick....lol oh well, i guess we will never know.
Other than the WRUW threads and a few posts in the Certina thread, it doesn’t appear he participates much here. No loss if he left.

erikclabaugh

Post by erikclabaugh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:04 pm

Nellipj wrote:
Exactly, talk about a Snowflake.

Sorry, I was trying to be kind.
Using Tapatalk

Nellipj

Post by Nellipj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:06 pm

ericf4 wrote:Pat, hes got you nailed there..... :stir:
Ha ha!