toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: Tockr Air Defender

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:43 am

Heinz-D wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:15 am
What is your guys opinion about this: www.tockr.net
Seems that there is a controversy about the supplychain of Tockr. They promised full swiss components but seems that there are voices who claim the opposite. Did somebody buy a Tockr watch? How does the quality feel?
The other site is their old designer/supplier who stole their inventory if I am not mistaken. That same designer has done that to a few brands in the last few years. His name is Ibrahim Okten.

No watch is "fully" made in the swiss country. Not possible at this price point.

The quality is great on the two Tockr watches I have.

So who are you?

I have confirmed this. It is Ibrahim who stole these cases and reconstructing this watch. :monkeypiss: Not to mention you have used this forum name (Heinz-D) before Ibrahim. :monkeypiss:
Last edited by toxicavenger on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 am

Didn’t he do that to another company, Terry?
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:03 am

CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 am
Didn’t he do that to another company, Terry?
Yes. And this is the dude who registered the Heinz-D account here. He did this to Stukyz watches also. And a few others I can't think of right now.

Heinz-D
Name: Heinz

Post by Heinz-D » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:13 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:43 am
Heinz-D wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:15 am
What is your guys opinion about this: www.tockr.net
Seems that there is a controversy about the supplychain of Tockr. They promised full swiss components but seems that there are voices who claim the opposite. Did somebody buy a Tockr watch? How does the quality feel?
The other site is their old designer/supplier who stole their inventory if I am not mistaken. That same designer has done that to a few brands in the last few years. His name is Ibrahim Okten.

No watch is "fully" made in the swiss country. Not possible at this price point.

The quality is great on the two Tockr watches I have.

So who are you?

I have confirmed this. It is Ibrahim who stole these cases and reconstructing this watch. :monkeypiss: Not to mention you have used this forum name (Heinz-D) before Ibrahim. :monkeypiss:

You mean, that somebody stole their watches and selling them regularly on the internet? You serious? And how did he manage that if that was made in switzerland? Maybe I can encourage you to post on that site as well.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:17 am

is Ibrahim the same dude who made those other watches Hautman? My buddy bought one, they sent him the wrong one, never made it right so he cancelled and got his money back.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:18 am

ericf4 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:17 am
is Ibrahim the same dude who made those other watches Hautman? My buddy bought one, they sent him the wrong one, never made it right so he cancelled and got his money back.
Yep. That is the same dude posting here right now as Heinz-Dick :mrgreen:

Heinz-D

Post by Heinz-D » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:21 am

Sorry my friend I am not him. But answer me one question. Why I need to post here and get bullied by such dickeheads like you if I got an official statement from Tockr. Do you know that this are stolen goods or do you just assume that? If as you saying, should be easy just to report to the police. No?

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:22 am

Yeah ive heard his Hautman brand was a slippery slope, people having defects, people not getting what they ordered etc.....I stay away from brands like that....when i hear of a dude spinning up a bunch of different brands, no thx......

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:22 am

Heinz-D wrote:What is your guys opinion about this: www.tockr.net
You are clearly here with an agenda. Why not start over with the truth about who you are and why you are here? There aren’t many TOCKR customers here, so I’m not going to allow this to turn into a shit show over a company few of us care about.
If your next post isn’t truthful and straightforward I’ll just delete the whole thing and remove you from the forum. Since you only came here to make this post, that is no big loss to us.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

Heinz-D

Post by Heinz-D » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:30 am

CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:22 am
You are clearly here with an agenda. Why not start over with the truth about who you are and why you are here? There aren’t many TOCKR customers here, so I’m not going to allow this to turn into a shit show over a company few of us care about.
If your next post isn’t truthful and straightforward I’ll just delete the whole thing and remove you from the forum. Since you only came here to make this post, that is no big loss to us.
Well feel free to do whatever you like. Ypu are the Admin. I am just here to investigate things which I read on Internet. I wanted to get it confirmed and wrote to TEC Ebauches and Tockr and never got a reply. It is not very plausible what the valuable members here telling. That the quality is good is the only information which I got here. As for the other informations, I am very curious to listen to as long as I am not getting insulted. Seems some guys here are clearly defenders and clients of Tockr and that brings me directly to the source of more informations.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:31 am

Dude nobody here ever talks about Tockr others than a few guys who own one....not sure what you are talking about.

Heinz-D

Post by Heinz-D » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:33 am

ericf4 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:31 am
Dude nobody here ever talks about Tockr others than a few guys who own one....not sure what you are talking about.
I wanted to buy one myself. How about that? Do you buy watches without checking online for the best prices?

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 am

ok ill bow out this is going nowhere, I dont have the energy.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:14 am

CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:22 am
:headbang:

Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Name: Brice

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:17 am

Hi
I own a Tockr, the Air Defender in blue. I find the quality to be very good and mine runs very well too. Its keeping great time. I know that the owner has to switch suppliers because of issues (discussed above). He is looking to put out new models, one soon and different sizes too. I like the new Panda Air Defender a lot. As for pricing, my AD was very fair and I’d suggest you cross-shop different ADs to get best price.
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:22 am

Heinz-D wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:21 am
Sorry my friend I am not him. But answer me one question. Why I need to post here and get bullied by such dickeheads like you if I got an official statement from Tockr. Do you know that this are stolen goods or do you just assume that? If as you saying, should be easy just to report to the police. No?
What official statement did you get from Tockr?

And who are you?

Panerai7
Name: Art

Post by Panerai7 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:27 am

I'm not following what just happened. Ibrahim/Heinz, stolen parts, Sinn 142 design? What?

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 am

Panerai7 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:27 am
I'm not following what just happened. Ibrahim/Heinz, stolen parts, Sinn 142 design? What?
Yep. He is a middleman for watch companies. He then steals their parts and designs, resells them under his name brand.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:30 am

lol seems legit.

Heinz-D

Post by Heinz-D » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:31 am

Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:17 am
Hi
I own a Tockr, the Air Defender in blue. I find the quality to be very good and mine runs very well too. Its keeping great time. I know that the owner has to switch suppliers because of issues (discussed above). He is looking to put out new models, one soon and different sizes too. I like the new Panda Air Defender a lot. As for pricing, my AD was very fair and I’d suggest you cross-shop different ADs to get best price.
Well the watches look solid on some reviews but I didn't see any Air Defender models on that Signstimemovements site. Only the two models with the engine dials. The Chrono I didn't want anyhow. 1/3rd of the retailprice is fine for me. But still not feeling comfortable by buying this. Need to know the whole story. Otherwise I will back off and buy and buy a Sinn. They are quiete popular here and also reach high prices in resales. When googling for the Tockr brand, I saw this discussion here and thats why I registered and joined the conversation. But some members don't have manners. Accusing me of this and that. That's anything but nice and it doesn't eliminate any of the questionmarks in my mind. It even creates more questionmarks

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:32 am

Some of his other original designs include-

Heinz-D

Post by Heinz-D » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:34 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:22 am
Heinz-D wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:21 am
What official statement did you get from Tockr?

And who are you?
I am Heinz and I did not get any official statement from Tockr nor from his retailers. That is why I am here
and there is no need to get personal

Heinz-D

Post by Heinz-D » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:37 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 am
Panerai7 wrote:
Yep. He is a middleman for watch companies. He then steals their parts and designs, resells them under his name brand.
Well this doesn't look like a Sinn 142. Sinn 142 is not so big. It has just 42mm of diameter. And how comes if it was stolen parts from Sinn, Tockr ends up selling them without stepping into trouble. I don't think that you are having an objective discussion about facts.

Jeep99dad
Grand-père

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 am

This thread need pics Image

Jeep99dad
Grand-père

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:44 am

Heinz-D wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 am
Panerai7 wrote:
Well this doesn't look like a Sinn 142. Sinn 142 is not so big. It has just 42mm of diameter. And how comes if it was stolen parts from Sinn, Tockr ends up selling them without stepping into trouble. I don't think that you are having an objective discussion about facts.
You are confused i think. No one said Tockr Watches use Sinn parts, stolen or otherwise. Remember what you type on the internet stay for all to see and the above statement could create false and negative publicity for Tockr.