Just in Monta Triumph!

Discussion of microbrand watches
User avatar
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama
Posts: 12832
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by mattcantwin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:56 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:33 pm
mattcantwin wrote:
Torrid wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:27 pm
james80 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:39 pm
Torrid wrote:Really like this one.
Whatever you do don't follow them on IG. It could push you over the edge.
Already bought a Ball Fireman and then followed Ball on FB and just learned about the Engineer III LE. My wallet couldn’t take on a 3rd new watch. Really having a bad case of the wants with watches again so I don’t dare look.

Seriously the preorder on the Engineer III is killing me. It has the caliber RR1101(2892 based) for only $900. At least it has a date magnifier to turn me off. Still sweet though I think I like the Monta more for that reason.

Image
Preorder on the Ball ends tomorrow.

I'm still kicking it around.
Keep kicking it.

:roll:
Image

User avatar
Ruggs
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:19 pm
Name: Andrew
Location: San Francisco

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by Ruggs » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:09 am

Just picked this up from UPS. Initial impression is that it rocks. Thinner than I expected.

Also, step one in my 2018 resolution to become Terry.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 14010
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ann Arbor, MI USA

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by JP Chestnut » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 am

Now drop it in a toilet and take a picture

User avatar
Chocodove
Posts: 4510
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
Name: Todd
Location: NJ/NY

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by Chocodove » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 am

Ruggs wrote:
Also, step one in my 2018 resolution to become Terry.
There are surgeries that can help with the rest.

LOL.

Nice watch, btw. Congrats.
- Todd

User avatar
streetracer101
Posts: 7925
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Name: Mr Shackleford

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by streetracer101 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 am

Chocodove wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 am
Ruggs wrote:
Also, step one in my 2018 resolution to become Terry.
There are surgeries that can help with the rest.

LOL.

Nice watch, btw. Congrats.
And toys...

User avatar
manitoujoe
Posts: 2644
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by manitoujoe » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:44 pm

I can't believe I missed this thread. Nice watch, buddy. I dig it.
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39681
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Ruggs wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:09 am
Just picked this up from UPS. Initial impression is that it rocks. Thinner than I expected.

Also, step one in my 2018 resolution to become Terry.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enjoy, I love mine, and so has everyone who got one. :salute:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39681
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Just in Monta Triumph!

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:19 pm

streetracer101 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 am
Chocodove wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 am
Ruggs wrote:
Also, step one in my 2018 resolution to become Terry.
There are surgeries that can help with the rest.

LOL.

Nice watch, btw. Congrats.
And toys...
Hahaha yes there is
manitoujoe wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:44 pm
I can't believe I missed this thread. Nice watch, buddy. I dig it.
Thanks Mark :cheers:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueSky, djh1201, dosei, gonzomantis, jimyritz, johnh1265, mattcantwin and 9 guests