What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Discussion of microbrand watches
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 40188
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Triumph still
Image

User avatar
gr8sw
Posts: 2730
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Sum Dum Fuk
Location: AZ

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by gr8sw » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:31 am

paradive.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 6771
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by HapaHapa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:01 am

Raven Vintage Image
The Hapa

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 29991
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by CGSshorty » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:10 pm

HapaHapa wrote:Raven Vintage Image
Was that mine? I love that watch.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24286
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by Jeep99dad » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
watches503
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:45 am
Name: Luis

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by watches503 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Image

fvc74
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:21 am

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by fvc74 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:15 am

IMG_7732.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24286
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Carpenter
Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
watches503
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:45 am
Name: Luis

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by watches503 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:32 am

These BandRBands are super decent straps. Just got them from a friend for Christmas.

Image
Image
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 29414
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by hoppyjr » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:11 am

No to be a buzz kill, but I still don't "get" the purpose of this thread. Don't we already have a daily WRUW post? Wouldn't that post show the microbrand watch one is wearing today?

User avatar
mikeylacroix
Posts: 3560
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:00 am
Name: Mike

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by mikeylacroix » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:51 am

hoppyjr wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:11 am
No to be a buzz kill, but I still don't "get" the purpose of this thread. Don't we already have a daily WRUW post? Wouldn't that post show the microbrand watch one is wearing today?
it's mark's micros that we are all interested in

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13011
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by ericf4 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:35 am

EvantImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 13011
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by ericf4 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:39 am

hoppyjr wrote:No to be a buzz kill, but I still don't "get" the purpose of this thread. Don't we already have a daily WRUW post? Wouldn't that post show the microbrand watch one is wearing today?
I like seeing the micros in one thread. If you think it's excessive just don't view then thread, no?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13144
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by JDC222 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 am

I was thinking of starting a “What strap are you wearing today” thread...no bracelets allowed!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
gr8sw
Posts: 2730
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Sum Dum Fuk
Location: AZ

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by gr8sw » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:13 am

JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 am
I was thinking of starting a “What jockstrap are you wearing today” thread...no chastity belts allowed!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Image

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24286
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by Jeep99dad » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:27 am

ericf4 wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:No to be a buzz kill, but I still don't "get" the purpose of this thread. Don't we already have a daily WRUW post? Wouldn't that post show the microbrand watch one is wearing today?
I like seeing the micros in one thread. If you think it's excessive just don't view then thread, no?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Right Imageand even if it’s true we don’t need to have it due to WRUE, Having this thread isn’t a big deal.
It’s easy enough to ignore and not view it if one isn’t interested.
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13144
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by JDC222 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 am

gr8sw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:13 am
JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 am
I was thinking of starting a “What jockstrap are you wearing today” thread...no chastity belts allowed!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Terry sends me daily pics already! :lol:
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
gr8sw
Posts: 2730
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Sum Dum Fuk
Location: AZ

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by gr8sw » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:47 am

JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 am
gr8sw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:13 am
JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 am
I was thinking of starting a “What jockstrap are you wearing today” thread...no chastity belts allowed!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Terry sends me daily pics already! :lol:
then those surely belong in the 'micro' thread too! :roll:
Image

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 14729
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by rockmastermike » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:11 am

gr8sw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:47 am
JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 am
gr8sw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:13 am
JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 am
I was thinking of starting a “What jockstrap are you wearing today” thread...no chastity belts allowed!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Terry sends me daily pics already! :lol:
then those surely belong in the 'micro' thread too! :roll:
Image
Image

User avatar
watches503
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:45 am
Name: Luis

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by watches503 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 40188
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:21 pm

rockmastermike wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:11 am
gr8sw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:47 am
JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:50 am
gr8sw wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:13 am
JDC222 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 am
I was thinking of starting a “What jockstrap are you wearing today” thread...no chastity belts allowed!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Terry sends me daily pics already! :lol:
then those surely belong in the 'micro' thread too! :roll:
Image
:whistle: :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24286
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by Jeep99dad » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Wore the MWW at the office all day
Image

The Raven this evening
Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 24286
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by Jeep99dad » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Wore the MWW at the office all day
Image

The Raven this evening
Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 29414
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by hoppyjr » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Settle the fuck down ladies. I simply said I don’t get the purpose of the thread, I didn’t say it needed to go. What a bunch of snowflakes....

User avatar
watches503
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:45 am
Name: Luis

Re: What Microbrand are you wearing today ?

Post by watches503 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:Wore the MWW at the office all day
Image

The Raven this evening
Image
That Beluga keeps calling me. Maybe next year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests