ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45570
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Looks like one of our straps showed up in their new video :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 4139
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by Captdave » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:00 pm

toxicavenger wrote:Looks like one of our straps showed up in their new video :thumbsup:
Congrats Terry! Great exposure for you and your top shelf straps.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Posts: 10483
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am
Name: Jeff

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by JBZ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:50 am

Congrats!

Sell out... :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4590
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by Danny_T » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:02 am

JBZ wrote:Congrats!

Sell out... :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage

Toxic/hodinkee strap collaboration get you Ltd edition for only $4774585847363 and free shipping

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 16730
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by rockmastermike » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:23 am

That reminds me, I need another grey to replace one that left with a watch sale.

Quality rises to the top, Terry

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 28813
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by matt.wu » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:42 am

Danny_T wrote:
JBZ wrote:Congrats!

Sell out... :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage

Toxic/hodinkee strap collaboration get you Ltd edition for only $4774585847363 and free shipping

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:
:htfu:

User avatar
CesarG
Mexican
Posts: 11375
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Name: Cesar Gomez
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by CesarG » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:13 am

That MilSub never had it so good.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45570
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:20 pm

matt.wu wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:42 am
Danny_T wrote:
JBZ wrote:Congrats!

Sell out... :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage

Toxic/hodinkee strap collaboration get you Ltd edition for only $4774585847363 and free shipping

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:
Thanks guys. To be honest I have no idea who the guy is that bought? :shrug:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45570
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:22 pm

Captdave wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:00 pm
Congrats Terry! Great exposure for you and your top shelf straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dave :cheers:
rockmastermike wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:23 am
That reminds me, I need another grey to replace one that left with a watch sale.

Quality rises to the top, Terry
Thanks Rock Master! :mrgreen:

CesarG wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:13 am
That MilSub never had it so good.
So true :roll:

User avatar
gr8sw
Posts: 3747
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Pedro
Location: under a palm tree

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by gr8sw » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:32 am

maybe you guys could collaborate on a new line of Toxic Hoodinkee S&M straps and whips? :dance:
Image

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 34155
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:34 pm

gr8sw wrote:maybe you guys could collaborate on a new line of Toxic Hoodinkee S&M straps and whips? :dance:
Leather Toxic gimp mask? I’m in!

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45570
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:42 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:34 pm
gr8sw wrote:maybe you guys could collaborate on a new line of Toxic Hoodinkee S&M straps and whips? :dance:
Leather Toxic gimp mask? I’m in!
me too :mrgreen: :whip:

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 34155
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:11 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:34 pm
gr8sw wrote:maybe you guys could collaborate on a new line of Toxic Hoodinkee S&M straps and whips? :dance:
Leather Toxic gimp mask? I’m in!
me too :mrgreen: :whip:
Matching ones?!

User avatar
gr8sw
Posts: 3747
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Pedro
Location: under a palm tree

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by gr8sw » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:34 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:11 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:34 pm
gr8sw wrote:maybe you guys could collaborate on a new line of Toxic Hoodinkee S&M straps and whips? :dance:
Leather Toxic gimp mask? I’m in!
me too :mrgreen: :whip:
Matching ones?!
you two, and Ben Clymer, get a room! :whip: :smack: :roll:
Image

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 34155
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: ToxicNATOs and Hodinkee

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:06 pm

gr8sw wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:11 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:34 pm
gr8sw wrote:maybe you guys could collaborate on a new line of Toxic Hoodinkee S&M straps and whips? :dance:
Leather Toxic gimp mask? I’m in!
me too :mrgreen: :whip:
Matching ones?!
you two, and Ben Clymer, get a room! :whip: :smack: :roll:
:threesome:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests