No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39444
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Hey guys I had a few people inquiry about whether or not I am having a black friday sale, so I thought I should tell you why I am not. Last black friday I worked almost 4 days filling orders from black friday. At 25% off that I had set as a discount for black friday I made almost not money at all. So that left me with two options: one was to mark up all of my products so that I will always make a profit (unless i had a 75% off sale), or two keep my items priced as low as possible so the customer always wins. Obviously I choose the second option.

Happy thanksgiving gang! :salute:

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 29330
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by CGSshorty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 pm

You’re my first choice even without a discount, T-Bear.
Image
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39444
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:53 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 pm
You’re my first choice even without a discount, T-Bear.
Image
Damn that is bate'ing material right there. :mrgreen:

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 26712
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by matt.wu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Respect yourself, your time, and your family enough to stand your ground. Good stuff, T-boner. Happy Thanksgiving!
:htfu:

User avatar
fastward
Fast Eddie
Posts: 10915
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by fastward » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:56 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 pm
You’re my first choice even without a discount, T-Bear.
Image
His storage is in the “trunk”.


:thumbsup:

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 5686
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by 59yukon01 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:55 pm

I only order Natos from you, regardless if they are on sale or not. Your business needs to be profitable, or why bother, so no worries here.
Image

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28134
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by hoppyjr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:59 pm

CGSshorty wrote:You’re my first choice even without a discount, T-Bear.
Image

Hey Chris, word is your “wrestling” name is “The Plug” - now it makes sense.

User avatar
Sidheguitarist
Man of many calibers.
Posts: 9803
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm
Name: Michael

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by Sidheguitarist » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 pm

I just figured you were being racist this year, T-bear.

:shrug:
darkness season

User avatar
Grahamcombat
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: Graham

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by Grahamcombat » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:44 pm

I placed an order today!! Thanks for everything Terry!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 6489
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by HapaHapa » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Solid logic. Good call.
The Hapa

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 22970
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by BBK357 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 pm

I ordered a Magnum just now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DEATH FROM ABOVE

BIG WHOOP. IM SPOONING A BARRETT 50 CAL, I COULD KILL A BUILDING.

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 12397
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by JDC222 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Everyday is Black Friday at ToxicNato!!! :salute:
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28134
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by hoppyjr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 pm

You guys just know Adam is gonna show up and complain about it being called Black Friday.....

:lol:

User avatar
ericf4
(TBD) Penis
Posts: 12109
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by ericf4 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:55 pm

How much of a sale price is a typical buyer looking for on a frickin NATO strap anyway? Seriously they are not a high ticket item. If someone is that cheap and would be turned off by your lack of a sale, I'd say have a good day to them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 12397
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by JDC222 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 pm
You guys just know Adam is gonna show up and complain about it being called Black Friday.....

:lol:
Better than Colored Friday I guess.. :shrug:

Apparently it dates back to 1966!
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 13642
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ann Arbor, MI USA

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by JP Chestnut » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Urban youth Friday.

User avatar
SCM64
Global Mod/Sinn fanboy
Posts: 16591
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm
Location: N27° 56.79', W82° 27.55'

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by SCM64 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:19 pm

As a capitalist, there is no shame in profit.

That said, your time is valuable and can't be replaced. Work balance is important.
Steven

Sexually Desirable RockStar Moderator

Image

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28134
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by hoppyjr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Do not be fooled!

Terry isn’t having a sale because he’d sell too much stuff and have to spend Thanksgiving working. That part is true.

What he leaves out it the why.

T-Bear would miss the party down at his local club. Last year he worked, but here’s a photo of what he wore to the 2015 “GTG”. Apparently he ran around saying “No turkey is complete without a good stuffing”. At least that is what Ben and Kelly told me.

:shrug:

Image

User avatar
demer03
Current Forecast: Vintage Doxa
Posts: 16830
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm
Name: Mike
Location: On Michigami

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by demer03 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 am

Couldn’t care less about Black Friday. Keep keeping it real.
Image
"Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams, the islands and bays are for sportsmen"

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39444
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:49 pm

matt.wu wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:54 pm
Respect yourself, your time, and your family enough to stand your ground. Good stuff, T-boner. Happy Thanksgiving!
I totally agree. I hate feeling like a whore all the time. :crybaby:
59yukon01 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:55 pm
I only order Natos from you, regardless if they are on sale or not. Your business needs to be profitable, or why bother, so no worries here.
:salute:
Sidheguitarist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 pm
I just figured you were being racist this year, T-bear.

:shrug:
Every year from now on? :mrgreen:
Grahamcombat wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:44 pm
I placed an order today!! Thanks for everything Terry!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
:cheers:
JDC222 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:27 pm
Everyday is Black Friday at ToxicNato!!! :salute:
Agreed
hoppyjr wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 pm
You guys just know Adam is gonna show up and complain about it being called Black Friday.....

:lol:
It's our safe word :gayumbrella:
ericf4 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:55 pm
How much of a sale price is a typical buyer looking for on a frickin NATO strap anyway? Seriously they are not a high ticket item. If someone is that cheap and would be turned off by your lack of a sale, I'd say have a good day to them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I hope you are kidding, right? Watch guys are some of the cheapest people I have meet. :whistle:
SCM64 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:19 pm
As a capitalist, there is no shame in profit.

That said, your time is valuable and can't be replaced. Work balance is important.
:cheers: :salute:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39444
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:50 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm
Do not be fooled!

Terry isn’t having a sale because he’d sell too much stuff and have to spend Thanksgiving working. That part is true.

What he leaves out it the why.

T-Bear would miss the party down at his local club. Last year he worked, but here’s a photo of what he wore to the 2015 “GTG”. Apparently he ran around saying “No turkey is complete without a good stuffing”. At least that is what Ben and Kelly told me.

:shrug:

Image
MSGT Bo loved that outfit I wore :mrgreen:

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28134
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:58 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm
Do not be fooled!

Terry isn’t having a sale because he’d sell too much stuff and have to spend Thanksgiving working. That part is true.

What he leaves out it the why.

T-Bear would miss the party down at his local club. Last year he worked, but here’s a photo of what he wore to the 2015 “GTG”. Apparently he ran around saying “No turkey is complete without a good stuffing”. At least that is what Ben and Kelly told me.

:shrug:

Image
MSGT Bo loved that outfit I wore :mrgreen:
He was the Pilgrim at party, right?

User avatar
james80
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Name: James
Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by james80 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:49 am

toxicavenger wrote:I hate feeling like a whore all the time. :crybaby:
Really? That's not what I've heard.

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28134
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:38 am

james80 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:I hate feeling like a whore all the time. :crybaby:
Really? That's not what I've heard.
He doesn’t like to be called a whore, but he does enjoy it when you slap his butt and smear his lipstick. It’s really a distinction without a difference.

Diver9306
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:32 pm
Name: Brian
Location: South Florida

Re: No Black Friday sale from us, here is why

Post by Diver9306 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:43 pm

I have bought 3 straps from you in the last 2 months and they are amazing especially the rubber. I appreciate your customer service and quality that you provide. I would not have known about your straps if it wasn’t for this forum


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests