Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:04 am

Hey guys I had a super small run of bronze Shinizt straps made. The bronze that was used is CUSN8. In 24mm I had them made in Navy blue only. For the 22mm I had it made in black, navy, and jungle green. The jungle green is a new color I am trying out and it tends to change different shades of color. In some lighting it has a brown tint to it. Super wicked.

So there are two catches:
(1) these straps are vacuumed sealed, so I will not be opening them to take actual pictures of them. The jungle green picture I am going to post is from a demo strap.
(2) Price, these fuckers were stupid expensive, so I doubt I will be getting more made. The price is $45 for the 22mm and $49 for the 24mm. :crybaby:

I am offering them up to DWC ONLY for the next 24 hours. I know a few guys wanted one of these. If you want to buy multiple's then send me a email at terry@toxicnatos.com and I will take care of you.
jungle green
Image
navy blue
Image
https://i.imgur.com/kAQiWnx.jpg
https://www.toxicnatos.com/collections/ ... d-run-22mm
https://www.toxicnatos.com/collections/ ... d-run-24mm
One other thing, if these are opened I can not take returns.

unsub073
Posts: 1568
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by unsub073 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:58 am

Just ordered one. Thanks T. :cheers:

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 29143
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:52 am

I’m tempted to order one just in case I ever get a bronze watch.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 12266
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by JDC222 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:14 am

^^^
I was actually thinking that too...lol
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:35 pm

unsub073 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:58 am
Just ordered one. Thanks T. :cheers:
Thanks bro!
CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:52 am
I’m tempted to order one just in case I ever get a bronze watch.
I probably won't be making these again. It is the wrong price point for me for sure. :crybaby:
JDC222 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:14 am
^^^
I was actually thinking that too...lol

User avatar
manitoujoe
Posts: 2570
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Louisville, KY

Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by manitoujoe » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Is the jungle green something you’ll stick with bec it’s frigging cool as hell


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 29143
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by CGSshorty » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 am

manitoujoe wrote:Is the jungle green something you’ll stick with bec it’s frigging cool as hell


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. You need to make these with stainless hardware.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
Torrid
Posts: 5156
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 am
Name: Heath
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by Torrid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:27 am

Yeah I’d want that one in stainless as well. I think since my last order I now have every color of Shiznit in 22mm except the blue/orange since that’s the only one that doesn’t match any of my current watches. I like this material a lot more than I expected. My wallet thanks you for getting everything back in stock two days after receiving my previous order. :lol:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:00 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 am
manitoujoe wrote:Is the jungle green something you’ll stick with bec it’s frigging cool as hell


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. You need to make these with stainless hardware.
They are already in production. I have some other colors also being made like the Toxic Admirdalty (CRC material also) style nylon. They are gonna be hot as hell. :thumbsup:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Torrid wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:27 am
Yeah I’d want that one in stainless as well. I think since my last order I now have every color of Shiznit in 22mm except the blue/orange since that’s the only one that doesn’t match any of my current watches. I like this material a lot more than I expected. My wallet thanks you for getting everything back in stock two days after receiving my previous order. :lol:
Hahaha I just got more stock in right now also. :whistle:

Thanks for the biz Heath!

User avatar
spring-diver
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 am
Name: Shannon

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by spring-diver » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Very cool T!
I’m really digging that Jungle Green! Will it be available with the DLC hardware?
Seiko: SBDB001, SBDX001, SBDX011, SBBN011, S23611J1, H558-5009, 6105-8119, 6309-7049, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI

Aquadive: Bathyscaphe 300 & Bathyscaphe 300 DLC

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by Danny_T » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:27 am

That jungle green looks awesome. Wish you had that in 24mm I'd get one for my bronze Helberg ch6

My only other bronze is my zelos hammerhead but its got a blue dial.
Image

User avatar
mechnut
Posts: 3052
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 am
Name: Roger
Location: Virginia

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by mechnut » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am

Great straps. If you had the green in 24mm, I'd buy two.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 pm

spring-diver wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 pm
Very cool T!
I’m really digging that Jungle Green! Will it be available with the DLC hardware?
Maybe in the future but not right now.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Danny_T wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:27 am
That jungle green looks awesome. Wish you had that in 24mm I'd get one for my bronze Helberg ch6

My only other bronze is my zelos hammerhead but its got a blue dial.
mechnut wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am
Great straps. If you had the green in 24mm, I'd buy two.
Honestly guys I still haven't sold out of the small amount on blue straps in 24mm. So it would be foolish for me to do this green. I just can't keep accepting losses. :crybaby:

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by Danny_T » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Danny_T wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:27 am
That jungle green looks awesome. Wish you had that in 24mm I'd get one for my bronze Helberg ch6

My only other bronze is my zelos hammerhead but its got a blue dial.
mechnut wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am
Great straps. If you had the green in 24mm, I'd buy two.
Honestly guys I still haven't sold out of the small amount on blue straps in 24mm. So it would be foolish for me to do this green. I just can't keep accepting losses. :crybaby:

I'll post these on the H2O addicts FB page to stimulate some action for you. How many you got left?
Image

User avatar
manitoujoe
Posts: 2570
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by manitoujoe » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Yeah, if I had a watch that would work with the blue in 24mm, I'd order one yesterday. Happy to help get the word out though!
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Danny_T wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Danny_T wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:27 am
That jungle green looks awesome. Wish you had that in 24mm I'd get one for my bronze Helberg ch6

My only other bronze is my zelos hammerhead but its got a blue dial.
mechnut wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am
Great straps. If you had the green in 24mm, I'd buy two.
Honestly guys I still haven't sold out of the small amount on blue straps in 24mm. So it would be foolish for me to do this green. I just can't keep accepting losses. :crybaby:

I'll post these on the H2O addicts FB page to stimulate some action for you. How many you got left?
20 :think:

unsub073
Posts: 1568
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by unsub073 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:25 am

Guess what showed up today? The blue strap almost matches the blue dial perfectly. The hardware needs to spend some time in the saltwater to hopefully match the rest of the bronze. It goes without saying, but if you need that picture for anything T, it's yours.

Image

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by Danny_T » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 am

^ dam that looks perfect !!

You should post that in that in the thread I started on the H2O Addicts FB page.

If you're not on FB do you mind if post it up there ?
Image

unsub073
Posts: 1568
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by unsub073 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 am

Danny_T wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 am
^ dam that looks perfect !!

You should post that in that in the thread I started on the H2O Addicts FB page.

If you're not on FB do you mind if post it up there ?
Not on facebook. It's yours if you want it. :thumbsup:

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by Danny_T » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:46 am

unsub073 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 am
Danny_T wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 am
^ dam that looks perfect !!

You should post that in that in the thread I started on the H2O Addicts FB page.

If you're not on FB do you mind if post it up there ?
Not on facebook. It's yours if you want it. :thumbsup:
Thx man. Posted your pic to help Terry out. Someone already made an order earlier for the blue one as well and and a black 22mm ss shiznit. The power of referrals :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 29143
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by CGSshorty » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am

That blue looks great on the Helberg.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 26672
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by matt.wu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:25 pm

unsub073 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:25 am
Guess what showed up today? The blue strap almost matches the blue dial perfectly. The hardware needs to spend some time in the saltwater to hopefully match the rest of the bronze. It goes without saying, but if you need that picture for anything T, it's yours.

Image
That's a great match!
:htfu:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39350
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze Shiznit Limited STOCK! So act now

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 pm

unsub073 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:25 am
Guess what showed up today? The blue strap almost matches the blue dial perfectly. The hardware needs to spend some time in the saltwater to hopefully match the rest of the bronze. It goes without saying, but if you need that picture for anything T, it's yours.

Image
Damn that looks perfect!!! Someone on ig sent me a pic of a bronze Armida and it looked outstanding also. Thanks for the pic and the business!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests