Bronze.................

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Bronze.................

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:58 pm

I am trying to get a few Shiznit straps made with bronze hardware. It just takes for ever to get shit done. I am still waiting on my Navy blue Shiznits. :banghead:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 29318
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Bronze.................

Post by CGSshorty » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:25 pm

You'll sell a shit ton of those.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4044
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Bronze.................

Post by tattoo chef » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:27 pm

CGSshorty wrote:You'll sell a shit ton of those.

I agree. Always people looking for natos with actual bronze. Get them and promote the hell out of them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 13123
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: Bronze.................

Post by Panerai7 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze.................

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Panerai7 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs
They are. That is why I will only do a few of them for a bit. I can't do 24mm right now. I need way too much cash to get the molds made. :banghead:

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4044
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Bronze.................

Post by tattoo chef » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs
They are. That is why I will only do a few of them for a bit. I can't do 24mm right now. I need way too much cash to get the molds made. :banghead:

Do a Kickstarter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze.................

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs
They are. That is why I will only do a few of them for a bit. I can't do 24mm right now. I need way too much cash to get the molds made. :banghead:

Do a Kickstarter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I thought about it, but I can't take someone's money as a loan. :shrug: Maybe my thoughts will change on that later but I don't think it will. Hell I don't even sell many 23/23mm straps at all. And I lost my ass on the 23mm straps I had made. :banghead:

unsub073
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Bronze.................

Post by unsub073 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:59 pm
Panerai7 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs
They are. That is why I will only do a few of them for a bit. I can't do 24mm right now. I need way too much cash to get the molds made. :banghead:
Whenever you get them, put me down for at least one of them.

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 9489
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Bronze.................

Post by Joeprez » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm
tattoo chef wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs
They are. That is why I will only do a few of them for a bit. I can't do 24mm right now. I need way too much cash to get the molds made. :banghead:

Do a Kickstarter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I thought about it, but I can't take someone's money as a loan. :shrug: Maybe my thoughts will change on that later but I don't think it will. Hell I don't even sell many 23/23mm straps at all. And I lost my ass on the 23mm straps I had made. :banghead:
I know where you're coming from, but think about this, they are giving you the money because they want the product. As long as you trust your partners/suppliers, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Image

Image

Omega / Rolex / Sinn / Oris / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Bronze.................

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:40 am

Joeprez wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm
tattoo chef wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs
They are. That is why I will only do a few of them for a bit. I can't do 24mm right now. I need way too much cash to get the molds made. :banghead:

Do a Kickstarter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I thought about it, but I can't take someone's money as a loan. :shrug: Maybe my thoughts will change on that later but I don't think it will. Hell I don't even sell many 23/23mm straps at all. And I lost my ass on the 23mm straps I had made. :banghead:
I know where you're coming from, but think about this, they are giving you the money because they want the product. As long as you trust your partners/suppliers, I don't see anything wrong with it.
I do agree with that. But for example I have had the order in for Navy blue straps for over 3 months now, and they still aren't done. :banghead: That would be heartbreaking to not be able to meet deadlines that are set with someone else cash. :crybaby:

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 1099
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: Bronze.................

Post by BacoNoir » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:14 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Joeprez wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm
tattoo chef wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Will you have 24mm? A lot of these bronze watches are 24mm lugs
They are. That is why I will only do a few of them for a bit. I can't do 24mm right now. I need way too much cash to get the molds made. :banghead:

Do a Kickstarter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I thought about it, but I can't take someone's money as a loan. :shrug: Maybe my thoughts will change on that later but I don't think it will. Hell I don't even sell many 23/23mm straps at all. And I lost my ass on the 23mm straps I had made. :banghead:
I know where you're coming from, but think about this, they are giving you the money because they want the product. As long as you trust your partners/suppliers, I don't see anything wrong with it.
I do agree with that. But for example I have had the order in for Navy blue straps for over 3 months now, and they still aren't done. :banghead: That would be heartbreaking to not be able to meet deadlines that are set with someone else cash. :crybaby:
Just keep Yao out of it! LOL

But seriously, the only NATO I could find withe bronze while I had my Helson was too thick and too short. Kickstarter sounds like a good idea to me. Just do frequent updates with details if there are supplies delays.

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 9489
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Bronze.................

Post by Joeprez » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Honestly, if I had found some nice natos on 20mm or 22mm with real bronze hardware, I would have kept the Carl Brashear Oris longer.
Image

Image

Omega / Rolex / Sinn / Oris / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
spring-diver
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 am
Name: Shannon

Re: Bronze.................

Post by spring-diver » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 pm

I'm in for two. It'll look killer on the golden Tuna :thumbsup:
1 black & 1 olive green :salute:
290mm right?
:cheers:
Shannon
Seiko: SBDB001, SBDX001, SBDX011, SBBN011, S23611J1, H558-5009, 6105-8119, 6309-7049, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI, SPB051

Aquadive: Bathyscaphe 300 & Bathyscaphe 300 DLC

User avatar
andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Posts: 13615
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Name: William Drayton, Jr.
Location: Gone

Re: Bronze.................

Post by andrema » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Get OD green...that will sell
Image

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28128
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: Bronze.................

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 pm

CGSshorty wrote:You'll sell a shit ton of those.
Is that a metric measurement?

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 29318
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Bronze.................

Post by CGSshorty » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:03 am

hoppyjr wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:You'll sell a shit ton of those.
Is that a metric measurement?
No. That is shit tonne.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests