Spring Break/Store Pause

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:41 am

Hey gang we are taking a little down time during Spring Break. So that store will be closed from the 22nd of March until the 2nd of April. :salute:

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 26709
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by matt.wu » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am

:cheers:
:htfu:

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 26709
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by matt.wu » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am

I just realized you have 12k more posts than me. You're a machine!
:htfu:

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 13629
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ann Arbor, MI USA

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by JP Chestnut » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am

matt.wu wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am
I just realized you have 12k more posts than me. You're a machine!
You hardly post anymore. :htfu:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 am

JP Chestnut wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am
matt.wu wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am
I just realized you have 12k more posts than me. You're a machine!
You hardly post anymore. :htfu:
I am bored??? :scratch: I spent to many years in Iraq that bumped it up also.

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 26709
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by matt.wu » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 am

JP Chestnut wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am
matt.wu wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am
I just realized you have 12k more posts than me. You're a machine!
You hardly post anymore. :htfu:
I guess that's true. I mostly just delete and lock posts silently. :whistle:
:htfu:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:52 am

matt.wu wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 am
JP Chestnut wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am
matt.wu wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am
I just realized you have 12k more posts than me. You're a machine!
You hardly post anymore. :htfu:
I guess that's true. I mostly just delete and lock posts silently. :whistle:
thread ninja

User avatar
rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Posts: 14228
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Name: WDE

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by rockmastermike » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:54 am

Good deal, Terry - enjoy it!
Man's Not Hot

User avatar
streetracer101
Posts: 7834
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Name: Mr Shackleford

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by streetracer101 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am

When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:00 am

streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am
When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Used or new?

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28128
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by hoppyjr » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:07 am

Rubbers always leave a rash on me.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:13 am

hoppyjr wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:07 am
Rubbers always leave a rash on me.
They do, so that is why I always throw them on the floor

User avatar
streetracer101
Posts: 7834
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Name: Mr Shackleford

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by streetracer101 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am

toxicavenger wrote:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am
When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Used or new?
Used. Obviously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
Sidheguitarist
Man of many calibers.
Posts: 9802
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm
Name: Michael

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by Sidheguitarist » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am

Rubbers? I can't even *find* hers...








:roll:
darkness season

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm

streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am
toxicavenger wrote:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am
When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Used or new?
Used. Obviously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Keep it on the DL but I will have some rubbers that will be done hopefully the first of next month in 20-22mm. They were suppose to be done this month but that didn't happen. :crybaby: They are exactly like the Borealis version. But I was told it was a different manufacture.

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 22966
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by BBK357 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:24 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am
toxicavenger wrote:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am
When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Used or new?
Used. Obviously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Keep it on the DL but I will have some rubbers that will be done hopefully the first of next month in 20-22mm. They were suppose to be done this month but that didn't happen. :crybaby: They are exactly like the Borealis version. But I was told it was a different manufacture.

I want to try them
DEATH FROM ABOVE

BIG WHOOP. IM SPOONING A BARRETT 50 CAL, I COULD KILL A BUILDING.

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 22966
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by BBK357 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 pm

matt.wu wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 am
matt.wu wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am
I just realized you have 12k more posts than me. You're a machine!
You hardly post anymore. :htfu:
I guess that's true. I mostly just delete and lock posts silently. :whistle:


Like the epic Bartlet broken Rolex bezel thread that nobody can seem to find
DEATH FROM ABOVE

BIG WHOOP. IM SPOONING A BARRETT 50 CAL, I COULD KILL A BUILDING.

User avatar
streetracer101
Posts: 7834
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Name: Mr Shackleford

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by streetracer101 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am
toxicavenger wrote:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am
When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Used or new?
Used. Obviously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Keep it on the DL but I will have some rubbers that will be done hopefully the first of next month in 20-22mm. They were suppose to be done this month but that didn't happen. :crybaby: They are exactly like the Borealis version. But I was told it was a different manufacture.
Cool. Any new colors?
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:22 pm

streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am
toxicavenger wrote:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am
When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Used or new?
Used. Obviously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Keep it on the DL but I will have some rubbers that will be done hopefully the first of next month in 20-22mm. They were suppose to be done this month but that didn't happen. :crybaby: They are exactly like the Borealis version. But I was told it was a different manufacture.
Cool. Any new colors?
For right now it will be orange/black/blue. I am trying to get more.

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 1099
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by BacoNoir » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:43 pm

I'll order on the 22nd and then rip you in reviews on all the forums for slow shipping! :nutkick:

User avatar
streetracer101
Posts: 7834
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Name: Mr Shackleford

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by streetracer101 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:13 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:22 pm
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:16 pm
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am
toxicavenger wrote:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am
When are you getting more rubbers?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Used or new?
Used. Obviously.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Keep it on the DL but I will have some rubbers that will be done hopefully the first of next month in 20-22mm. They were suppose to be done this month but that didn't happen. :crybaby: They are exactly like the Borealis version. But I was told it was a different manufacture.
Cool. Any new colors?
For right now it will be orange/black/blue. I am trying to get more.
You need a olive green and gray version.
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 pm

BacoNoir wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:43 pm
I'll order on the 22nd and then rip you in reviews on all the forums for slow shipping! :nutkick:
Hahaha, what a turd. :cheers:
streetracer101 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:13 pm
You need a olive green and gray version.
That would definitely would rock.

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 22966
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by BBK357 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:35 pm

On your period during spring break? Oh girlfriend that sucks.


Image
DEATH FROM ABOVE

BIG WHOOP. IM SPOONING A BARRETT 50 CAL, I COULD KILL A BUILDING.

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 5683
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by 59yukon01 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 am

Ordered 3 more today and am in no hurry. I'm just a sucker for a bargain. ;)
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39441
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Spring Break/Store Pause

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:03 pm

We are back open. It was a great trip for sure.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests