Moderator: toxicavenger

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Current things going on 8/23/2016

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:11 am

Hey guys here is a general idea of things going on:

I have a 23mm grey nato sample coming in (regular nato hardware) for now
One-off ToxicROYALS in 270mm are being completed (kind of limited on colors)
Custom cancer donation straps are on the way in, they are a true blue color with the TN hardware
Kangaroo's are also on the way in (might be this week if customs let them out)
Some regular inventory coming in also
Mess up on the Toxic2fold straps so no 20mm coming in right now but some 22mm versions are suppose to be on the way in :pray:

Update on BC rubber straps. US vendor has constantly let me down on this and it has been going on for 3 months. They also sent me a so called rubber strap for sample and it broke in half. I am really disappointed with these guys so I might have to look else where.

So still chasing a good rubber strap. I might have one but I have to build up the funds to get a sample made.

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Re: Current things going on 8/23/2015

Post by hoppyjr » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:16 am

All sounds good, but why not reach out to Graeme and find out who made his rubber straps? If you could get 22 mm straps and 20 mm straps made by the same vendor in the same design, you'd have a winner for sure.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:22 am

hoppyjr wrote:All sounds good, but why not reach out to Graeme and find out who made his rubber straps? If you could get 22 mm straps and 20 mm straps made by the same vendor in the same design, you'd have a winner for sure.
I did, he didn't respond to them. So he might be doing his own thing. :salute:

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Post by hoppyjr » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:57 am

toxicavenger wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:All sounds good, but why not reach out to Graeme and find out who made his rubber straps? If you could get 22 mm straps and 20 mm straps made by the same vendor in the same design, you'd have a winner for sure.
Well, that sucks.

Panerai7
Name: Art

Post by Panerai7 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:11 am

Awesome stuff T.
Obviously patiently waiting on the 23's, I'm good for a bunch in the color we'd discussed.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:21 am

hoppyjr wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Well, that sucks.
Honestly he might have been to swamped to reply and get things going. So I am always open to it if he has time. :salute:

mellonb1
Name: Brian

Post by mellonb1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:13 am

I like the idea of a custom cancer donation strap. Breast cancer awareness month is right around the corner. Good on you, T :salute:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:43 pm

mellonb1 wrote:I like the idea of a custom cancer donation strap. Breast cancer awareness month is right around the corner. Good on you, T :salute:
I have them done in a blue pantone for colon cancer, I am going to get my wife to pick where she wants to money to go. We will be donating at least 30% to it. Only issue is the color was a special order so it cost me more cash to get it done. :crybaby:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Post by 59yukon01 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Custom cancer donation straps are a great idea! My wife works for a non profit cancer support community and they rely on donations so their services can remain free.

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Re: Current things going on 8/23/2016

Post by BSears » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Love that blue strap and the donation idea behind it! I'll be in for one of those (both for a good cause and because that's as close to Kentucky blue as I'm likely to find in a watch strap). I've also been stalking your site for the last 3 weeks for a 20mm grey with brushed TN hardware so I'll be sure to act quickly. ;)
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Name: Joe

Post by Joeprez » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:06 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
mellonb1 wrote:I like the idea of a custom cancer donation strap. Breast cancer awareness month is right around the corner. Good on you, T :salute:
I have them done in a blue pantone for colon cancer, I am going to get my wife to pick where she wants to money to go. We will be donating at least 30% to it. Only issue is the color was a special order so it cost me more cash to get it done. :crybaby:
I'll grab a one or two for sure.

Also looking forward to the Roo straps, I missed out the first time.

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Doxa / Seiko

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:11 pm

59yukon01 wrote:Custom cancer donation straps are a great idea! My wife works for a non profit cancer support community and they rely on donations so their services can remain free.
Nice!!! We are trying to donate it to the support side of it also, and if possible maybe the people who make the headgear and scarfs for them also. :salute:
BSears wrote:Love that blue strap and the donation idea behind it! I'll be in for one of those (both for a good cause and because that's as close to Kentucky blue as I'm likely to find in a watch strap). I've also been stalking your site for the last 3 weeks for a 20mm grey with brushed TN hardware so I'll be sure to act quickly. ;)
I can't remember if I have any 20mm grey's coming in. We had a snafu with our order this last time. And let me rephrase that, "we had multiple snafu's"!!! :banghead:
Joeprez wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
I'll grab a one or two for sure.

Also looking forward to the Roo straps, I missed out the first time.
I have 100 Roo straps coming in 5 different colors and 2 different sizes. :salute:

dukerules

Post by dukerules » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Awesome, Terry. You know I'm up for the CRC straps :salute: Also just might need another Roo, or two.

Captdave
Name: Dave

Post by Captdave » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Love the cancer strap! Count me in. My sisters a Breast cancer survivor and I'm a esphogial cancer survivor so this is something I totally support and appreciate you doing. Thanks T.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

giosdad

Post by giosdad » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:14 pm

I would like to order the cancer straps and help the cause as well as try out the Roo straps on sixths round.
Regards
Barry

demer03
Current Forecast: Vintage Doxa
Name: Mike

Post by demer03 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:43 pm

By the way....I love my toxic Royals.

Just sharing
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams
The islands and bays are for sportsmen

R@cerx
Name: David

Post by R@cerx » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Panerai7 wrote:Awesome stuff T.
Obviously patiently waiting on the 23's, I'm good for a bunch in the color we'd discussed.
23mm :bananastoner:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:24 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Well, that sucks.
Honestly he might have been to swamped to reply and get things going. So I am always open to it if he has time. :salute:
We are now working on some things. :cheers:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:30 pm

dukerules wrote:Awesome, Terry. You know I'm up for the CRC straps :salute: Also just might need another Roo, or two.
I know where you stand bro. :cheers: I might have to ping you if things don't work with the donation.
Captdave wrote:Love the cancer strap! Count me in. My sisters a Breast cancer survivor and I'm a esphogial cancer survivor so this is something I totally support and appreciate you doing. Thanks T.
Thanks Dave, we are looking to give back as much as we can. So we have 20-22mm versions coming in. If things work out I will give more back. We just have to crunch some numbers.
giosdad wrote:I would like to order the cancer straps and help the cause as well as try out the Roo straps on sixths round.
Thanks again Barry for your support. :thumbsup:
demer03 wrote:By the way....I love my toxic Royals.

Just sharing
Mike, funny you mention that, they have turned into my favorites so far. I have some custom ones being built (same colors) in 270mm so that they fit more people.
R@cerx wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:Awesome stuff T.
23mm :bananastoner:
Yeah I can't wait to see the sample to see if the grey turned out alright. Crazy how much a damn sample strap cost to get things into production. :banghead: But it will be one of the first 23mm grey straps if it works out. Then I will get some more colors. :thumbsup:

unsub073
Name: chris

Post by unsub073 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:13 am

Put me down for a 23 when they show up.