A few more different straps,

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

A few more different straps,

Post by toxicavenger » Thu May 19, 2016 8:15 am

I only have a few of these until I see what everyone thinks. They bring a different look with the middle stripe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Posts: 13742
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Name: William Drayton, Jr.
Location: Gone

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by andrema » Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 am

How long are these, Terry?
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by toxicavenger » Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 am

andrema wrote:How long are these, Terry?
10.5, 267mm, 1.4mm thick. they are really robust. I have to say they feel heavy duty, even more than maratac's and like maratac's also. the solid versions are called ToxicTOUGHsh1t

User avatar
jtbenson
Posts: 4848
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm
Name: jason
Location: middle west

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by jtbenson » Thu May 19, 2016 9:01 am

uno grey 20mm not available b/c sold out or not added to inventory yet?
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by toxicavenger » Thu May 19, 2016 9:17 am

jtbenson wrote:uno grey 20mm not available b/c sold out or not added to inventory yet?
it sold out before I could post them. so I am getting some more soon. hopefully within the next week.

User avatar
Grahamcombat
Posts: 4238
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: Graham

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by Grahamcombat » Thu May 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Love em!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
apnk
Supergluing Miscreant
Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Name: Juan
Location: Idaho

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by apnk » Thu May 19, 2016 3:18 pm

They look great! I prefer this style on the heavier watches.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by toxicavenger » Thu May 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Grahamcombat wrote:Love em!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is your fault :stir:
apnk wrote:They look great! I prefer this style on the heavier watches.
I agree :cheers:

jrmartins
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by jrmartins » Fri May 20, 2016 1:27 am

That looks wicked! Wondering if I got some candy on my order...might raise some flags with customs in Portugal

User avatar
thg
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 2:06 am
Name: Felix

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by thg » Fri May 20, 2016 3:02 am

toxicavenger wrote:
jtbenson wrote:uno grey 20mm not available b/c sold out or not added to inventory yet?
it sold out before I could post them. so I am getting some more soon. hopefully within the next week.
Terry, sorry to hijack this thread, but speaking of new straps, I've been meaning to ask you if you could get in the future the all black NATO and hardware special edition but in 22mm? As it'd look off the hook on my Darth tuna.
Cheers

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by toxicavenger » Fri May 20, 2016 8:21 am

thg wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
jtbenson wrote:uno grey 20mm not available b/c sold out or not added to inventory yet?
it sold out before I could post them. so I am getting some more soon. hopefully within the next week.
Terry, sorry to hijack this thread, but speaking of new straps, I've been meaning to ask you if you could get in the future the all black NATO and hardware special edition but in 22mm? As it'd look off the hook on my Darth tuna.
Cheers
Felix, I am working on it. I have a different strap I am working on right now and when that is complete I can do the 22mm version. So keep your eye open brother.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: A few more different straps,

Post by toxicavenger » Fri May 20, 2016 8:22 am

jrmartins wrote:That looks wicked! Wondering if I got some candy on my order...might raise some flags with customs in Portugal
I hope not. :shifty: If it does let me know and I will resend an order out to you. Thanks again bro!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest