Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 3403
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by BacoNoir » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:16 pm

Selym wrote:I hope it wasn't because of that disgusting Trademark Troll. :banghead:
If so, we should write “reviews” all over the net for the slimy bastard.
Image

ChuckW
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm
Name: Chuck
Location: Atlanta

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by ChuckW » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:33 pm

BacoNoir wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:16 pm
Selym wrote:I hope it wasn't because of that disgusting Trademark Troll. :banghead:
If so, we should write “reviews” all over the net for the slimy bastard.
How can you call a guy like this a slimy bastard?

https://www.bailbondshq.com/ohio/ohsex ... bo/1563935
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45819
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:31 am

Guys thanks again for support! That shit means a ton to me.

Honestly there is no single reason why I am closing. I would be lying if I did not say the name change took the some wind out of my sails. But there are a ton of small things along the way that have created some doubts.

Remember I came into this not knowing my head from my ass (I still get confused). The way I have been running the business had pretty much wore me out. I need to step back and refocus to see what I can do to make things mo-better.

I am still doing watch repairs and handies. With my newish job I gone 10 hours a day. So things definitely will be slower.

TN is still alive in my heart!

User avatar
manitoujoe
Posts: 3344
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by manitoujoe » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:25 am

I’m really glad you’re taking the time then. I think you’ve made a name for yourself with quality straps and repair for sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 34646
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:32 am

toxicavenger wrote:Guys thanks again for support! That shit means a ton to me.

Honestly there is no single reason why I am closing. I would be lying if I did not say the name change took the some wind out of my sails. But there are a ton of small things along the way that have created some doubts.

Remember I came into this not knowing my head from my ass (I still get confused). The way I have been running the business had pretty much wore me out. I need to step back and refocus to see what I can do to make things mo-better.

I am still doing watch repairs and handies. With my newish job I gone 10 hours a day. So things definitely will be slower.

TN is still alive in my heart!

I’m glad you’re well.


User avatar
raf42
Fister
Posts: 2266
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm
Name: Rob
Location: California

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by raf42 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:33 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:31 am
I am still doing watch repairs and handies.
Well that's at least some good news :shifty:

User avatar
mellonb1
Posts: 4084
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:54 pm
Name: Brian
Location: Texas

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by mellonb1 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Glad to hear that repairs are still available. Take some time and recharge the batteries. If you decide to jump back in you've got many loyal customers. Thanks for the quality products and service over the past years. Best to you, T.

User avatar
Erratic101
Posts: 2563
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:40 am
Name: Justyn

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by Erratic101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:25 pm

Glad to hear you’re taking some time. Sucks to have to close down for a bit though. Hopefully you can come back better than before. Wish you the best!

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 8749
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by HapaHapa » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:50 pm

raf42 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:33 am
toxicavenger wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:31 am
I am still doing watch repairs and handies.
Well that's at least some good news :shifty:
Always set priorities!
The Hapa

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 4324
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by Captdave » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Glad to hear you’re doing ok.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

RedViola
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:09 pm
Name: A K

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by RedViola » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Buying from you was a great experience so I hope you'll find the time and energy to continue contributing to the watch space in some capacity. Thanks again for the quality products and service.

Bob1035
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 am
Name: Rob Maybach

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by Bob1035 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:46 am

Been a fan of Terry and his products for a while now, looking forward to boosting my strap collection soon!

Also went back and listened to the TBWS podcast with him, and discovered he is 100% "my kind of people"!

User avatar
spring-diver
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 am
Name: Shannon

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by spring-diver » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 pm

This sucks Terry. Your CS and straps are great.
Well buddy it was great meeting you and I wish you and your family the best.

:cheers:
Shannon
Seiko: SBDB001, SBDX001, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI

Sinn: EZM9, T1, T1B, U1 Pro, 836

Wanted Sinn’s: UX S, 857 S

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45819
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Ute Watch Co is closing up at the end of September

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:43 pm

RedViola wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:49 pm
Buying from you was a great experience so I hope you'll find the time and energy to continue contributing to the watch space in some capacity. Thanks again for the quality products and service.
Thanks brother. I am working on somethings for the future.
Bob1035 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:46 am
Been a fan of Terry and his products for a while now, looking forward to boosting my strap collection soon!

Also went back and listened to the TBWS podcast with him, and discovered he is 100% "my kind of people"!
Hahaha. thanks buddy!
spring-diver wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 pm
This sucks Terry. Your CS and straps are great.
Well buddy it was great meeting you and I wish you and your family the best.

:cheers:
Shannon
Shannon let me know if you come to town again. Take care of that killer family bro! :headbang:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests