Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44312
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:22 pm

This colorway was created by a SNAFU. Luckily everyone loved it! I worked with my manufacturer to produced it again. This is a limited run. Get one while they are still available. 20mm only
https://www.toxicnatos.com/collections/ ... ed-edition
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 31875
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by CGSshorty » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 pm

This is an awesome color. I wish you had them in 22.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44312
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:42 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 pm
This is an awesome color. I wish you had them in 22.
same here :crybaby:

mtb2104
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:36 am
Name: Gary

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by mtb2104 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Just ordered Terry!
Possible to be delivered to Sunnyvale CA by 9 Oct?
Will be there for work from 7-9. :)

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44312
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:01 pm

mtb2104 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 pm
Just ordered Terry!
Possible to be delivered to Sunnyvale CA by 9 Oct?
Will be there for work from 7-9. :)
:thumbsup:

mtb2104
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:36 am
Name: Gary

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by mtb2104 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:01 pm
mtb2104 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 pm
Just ordered Terry!
Possible to be delivered to Sunnyvale CA by 9 Oct?
Will be there for work from 7-9. :)
:thumbsup:
perfect thanks Terry!
have been wanting something darker, and the timing was perfect! :cheers:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44312
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:12 pm

mtb2104 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:01 pm
mtb2104 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 pm
Just ordered Terry!
Possible to be delivered to Sunnyvale CA by 9 Oct?
Will be there for work from 7-9. :)
:thumbsup:
perfect thanks Terry!
have been wanting something darker, and the timing was perfect! :cheers:
:salute:

mtb2104
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:36 am
Name: Gary

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by mtb2104 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:28 am

Quite hard to capture the color accurately Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44312
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:20 pm

mtb2104 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:28 am
Quite hard to capture the color accurately Image
It is a hard color to photograph. I actually thought it was brown when I first had them made :shrug:

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 31875
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Toxic Nylon (SNAFU) - Charcoal Gray, Limited Edition!

Post by CGSshorty » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:07 pm

It works great with a gilt dial.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests