555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41858
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:26 pm


User avatar
hobbit712
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:55 am
Name: Steve
Contact:

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by hobbit712 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:50 am

Gosh I hope he doesn't get sued for using NATO. :banghead: :rolleyes:

Great video though! Awesome shout out for Terry and DWC!
http://watchidiotsavants.com
instagram @watchidiotsavants

Chase after the dream, don't chase after the money

User avatar
CesarG
Mexican
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Name: Cesar Gomez
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by CesarG » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 am

DWC = Red tag lol. Cool video.

User avatar
homathetes
Posts: 4174
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:01 pm
Name: Andrew
Contact:

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by homathetes » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 pm

DWC FTW

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by BacoNoir » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:05 pm

He forgot to mention the toilet QC testing! Bet nobody else does that. LOL
Image

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 10225
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by deepcdvr » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm

That was cool

Congrats T!
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
manitoujoe
Posts: 3009
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by manitoujoe » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:28 pm

That’s cool! Congrats Terry and DWC!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27623
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by matt.wu » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:03 pm

homathetes wrote:DWC FTW Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Sup dude!
:htfu:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41858
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 pm

BacoNoir wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:05 pm
He forgot to mention the toilet QC testing! Bet nobody else does that. LOL
I bet no one does any testing. They don't give a shit about what they sell.

Unfortunately my latest demo strap just failed one of my test. So I have to scrap it. :banghead:

User avatar
manitoujoe
Posts: 3009
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by manitoujoe » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Do we get to watch the fail? It’s probably not a fetish thing.
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41858
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm

manitoujoe wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:37 pm
Do we get to watch the fail? It’s probably not a fetish thing.
Haha no fetish. The strap lost form when soaked in water longer than 24 hours.

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 7258
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by HapaHapa » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 pm

Great vid. Congrats T.
The Hapa

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41858
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:10 am

Thanks guys. And thanks Andrew!!!

User avatar
homathetes
Posts: 4174
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:01 pm
Name: Andrew
Contact:

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by homathetes » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:45 am

matt.wu wrote:
homathetes wrote:DWC FTW Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Sup dude!
Hi Matt! Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
BacoNoir
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Name: Roger
Location: Colorado

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by BacoNoir » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:00 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm
manitoujoe wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:37 pm
Do we get to watch the fail? It’s probably not a fetish thing.
Haha no fetish. The strap lost form when soaked in water longer than 24 hours.
It's called shrinkage! :tap: Ask George Castanza! :lol:
Image

User avatar
logan2z
IT Admin
Posts: 9947
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
Name: Andrew
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by logan2z » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:07 pm

CesarG wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 am
DWC = Red tag lol. Cool video.
I think that was 'rag tag' :)

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41858
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:28 pm

BacoNoir wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:00 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm
manitoujoe wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:37 pm
Do we get to watch the fail? It’s probably not a fetish thing.
Haha no fetish. The strap lost form when soaked in water longer than 24 hours.
It's called shrinkage! :tap: Ask George Castanza! :lol:
it actually got longer :shrug:

User avatar
CesarG
Mexican
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Name: Cesar Gomez
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: 555Gear review and a shout out to our home, DWC

Post by CesarG » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm

logan2z wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:07 pm
CesarG wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 am
DWC = Red tag lol. Cool video.
I think that was 'rag tag' :)
Even better.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest