Kobold watch parts,..........

Toilet-tested and good to go!

Moderator: toxicavenger

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Kobold watch parts,..........

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Recently I had to work on finding some parts to fit a friend's kobold that had some issues period after dealing with multiple companies I finally found one that I could get parts from. So I bought some extra parts to see if any of you guys need them.

I have 20/22mm lug bars, small crowns with MK logo on them. Large crowns no logo, polished for the larger 44mm watches. All of the crowns have tubes also. The small crowns are for the smaller kobold watches at 41 mm. Just a heads up these crowns have a non replaceable gasket in them, so if yours fails you have to replace the whole crown period on the large crowns you can replace the gasket. I do have one DLC small crown left. Send me a private message if you're interested.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Re: Kobold watch parts,..........

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Just a heads up I sent multiple emails to MK with out any response, so I gave him the option to help, he choose not too. These parts took me about 3 months to get. It was not an easy fix by any means. So I did not intentional try to circumvent MK. But my buddy's watch is broke and it need some parts. So i kept digging until I got some. Now i am offering them to some of you cats who do not want to be in the same predicament. I can't guarantee I can get more in the future.

Chris S.

Post by Chris S. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Dude I need crown bad.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
..........................................................................................................

Despite all my rage , I'm still just a rat in a cage

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Chris S. wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 pm
Dude I need crown bad.
What size watch?

Chris S.

Post by Chris S. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Not sure, for my seal.
..........................................................................................................

Chris S.

Post by Chris S. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:39 pm
Recently I had to work on finding some parts to fit a friend's kobold that had some issues period after dealing with multiple companies I finally found one that I could get parts from. So I bought some extra parts to see if any of you guys need them.

I have 20/22mm lug bars, small crowns with MK logo on them. Large crowns no logo, polished for the larger 44mm watches. All of the crowns have tubes also. The small crowns are for the smaller kobold watches at 41 mm. Just a heads up these crowns have a non replaceable gasket in them, so if yours fails you have to replace the whole crown period on the large crowns you can replace the gasket. I do have one DLC small crown left. Send me a private message if you're interested.
Hey Terry,
I need a crown for my seal . Not sure what size .
Let me know .

Thanks Chris.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Chris S. wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Hey Terry,
I need a crown for my seal . Not sure what size .
Let me know .

Thanks Chris.
Chris I sent you a DM.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:56 am

I have one Ti small crown available also.