The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Re: Mike Pearson steps down as Bremont USA Rep

Post by BSears » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:36 pm

TimelessLuxWatches wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:57 pm
tattoo chef wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:Hey Mike don't you owe me a drink?
He probably does, but he is afraid what you will attempt to do to him after you have had a few. Give him a few days of reading on this forum and he will get a protection order against you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahaha

I’ll get you a drink mate!Image

Mike, congrats on the move. And at least you guys have a Kentucky bourbon available for customers. You could use a few more choices in that Dept so let me know if you want me to hook you up or give some recommendations. I know a thing or two about bourbon. Unfortunately, not nearly as much about watches. Or much of anything else for that matter. Oh, and sweet Panerai! Glad to have you as Timeless’s rep presence in the dee dub, too. Welcome!
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

TimelessLuxWatches
Name: Brett

Post by TimelessLuxWatches » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:34 am

BSears wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
He probably does, but he is afraid what you will attempt to do to him after you have had a few. Give him a few days of reading on this forum and he will get a protection order against you.

Hahahaha

Mike, congrats on the move. And at least you guys have a Kentucky bourbon available for customers. You could use a few more choices in that Dept so let me know if you want me to hook you up or give some recommendations. I know a thing or two about bourbon. Unfortunately, not nearly as much about watches. Or much of anything else for that matter. Oh, and sweet Panerai! Glad to have you as Timeless’s rep presence in the dee dub, too. Welcome!
Thanks so much man.

Always up for some advice on the bourbon, what do you think of this ?

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Post by BSears » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:34 am
BSears wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

Hahahaha

Thanks so much man.

Always up for some advice on the bourbon, what do you think of this ?

That just so happens to be my favorite release from Orphan Barrel. I got that one when they first released it and Old Blowhard back in 2012/13. I've since been thru a couple bottles of it! But don't let that whole lost/orphaned barrel thing convince you it's true. It can't be. While bourbon is being aged in oak barrels, federal taxes must still be paid on it. So none of those barrels were ever lost, left behind, abandoned, or orphaned. It's a great marketing shtick though but it's simply that - marketing. Little known fact: Kentucky exports more bottles of bourbon to Texas than we distribute within our own state lines. I'm doing my part to try to reverse that, but I can only drink so much! :drinkingbuddies:
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.