Discussion of Bremont watches.
- IT Admin
- Posts: 10090
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
- Name: Andrew
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Good read, thanks for posting. It never occurred to me that there would be a situation calling for a pilot to eject while the plane was still on the runway.
- Posts: 2112
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 pm
- Location: Borneo Island
MB II is my favorite Bremont.
Watch collector since 1989
- Posts: 3066
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: To be determined
I saw that article. Really interesting. Never imagined that there were so many ejections.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests