Discussion of Bremont watches.
- Tiki Extraordinaire
- Posts: 7331
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
- Name: Dr Jay
- Location: Long Island, NY
"We'd better synchronize our watches."
- (TBD) Penis
- Posts: 14803
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am
- Feedback Virtuoso
- Posts: 15387
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
- Name: WDE
Both are magnificent.
And just awesome.
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm
- Name: jason
- Location: middle west
bremont holy land, f'in righteous.
- Posts: 31300
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
- Name: Hoppy
- Location: Washington State
Both are nice, but that P-51 gives me a chubby. Congrats!
- Posts: 14019
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Wow. Especially the P-51.
- Posts: 22516
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
- Name: Mike
- Location: Boston
The P-51 Jay is unbelievable....
- Posts: 4695
- Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am
- Name: Stewart
- Location: UK
Yep, that P-51 is the dogs bollocks
- Posts: 2111
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 pm
- Location: Borneo Island
Watch collector since 1989
- Wants to see pics of your wife
- Posts: 10570
- Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
- Name: Joe
- Location: Puerto Rico
Omega / Rolex / Sinn / Oris / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:32 pm
- Name: Jeremy
Definitley 2 of the top models right there! Love them both!
- Closet Baller
- Posts: 1554
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:30 pm
- Name: Dennis
- Location: Bay Area, California
- Flipper Extraordinaire
- Posts: 10295
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
- Name: Paul
I want to be you
Fantastic pieces, sir!!
- Bean Counter Extraordinaire
- Posts: 13742
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm
- Name: William Drayton, Jr.
- Location: Gone
- Ban Jacobs
- Posts: 24363
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
- Name: Vladimir Makarov
- Location: Ohio
LOVE the P-51
DEATH FROM ABOVE
- Posts: 5076
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:55 pm
- Name: Gary
- Location: Los Angeles, CA. USA
BBK357 wrote:LOVE the P-51
I totally agree!!
Among Addictions…None is like the "Watchaholic" - Gary
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 am
- Name: Marc
- Location: London UK
I thought when i saw this post that these were two new Bremont models but it seems that the P51 was a Limited Edition of 251 as there is currently one for sale from 2011 @£12,500 and can be viewed here
https://www.blowers-jewellers.co.uk/sto ... stang-p-51
Maybe I'm missing something but that price seems really high for what it is to me, I mean I can pick up an AP for less and that would be my preference by a long way. But as I said maybe I'm missing something and if so please enlighten me as to what it is I have missed.
Vacheron Constantin Overseas 42042/423A
UTS 1000M Pro Diver Anthracite dial #79/200
Scubapro 500 Silver Bezel
Sinn 180a Vintage Chrono
- Posts: 13651
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Great pair, Jay.
- Posts: 1577
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:30 pm
- Name: Matt
Hate you so much right now! lol! Awesome P51, man. Big ups on that one.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests