Chicago Bremont Event

Discussion of Bremont watches.
mattjmcd
Name: Matt

Re: Chicago Bremont Event

Post by mattjmcd » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Good stuff, man. The Alt-1c is a standout IMO, especially in cream or black dialed flavors. Your fanboy decoder ring is in the mail. Lol. Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Joe C
Name: Joe

Post by Joe C » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Looks like a great time... Enjoy that Alt C!
pure awesomeness :
(adj) The condition of having no faults, being completely extreme, and incredibly sick at life.

jtbenson
Name: jason

Post by jtbenson » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:28 am

late to the party that is/was this thread, but just wanted to bump it after the fact, and add a huge congrats to Tony on the alt-1c pickup.
I've been out of town so often for the last two months I didn't even hear about this event until today. I happened to pop in sydel today to drop off my blancpain for demagnetization and to see what the bremont stock was like (my office is in the building but i'm only in the office a few times a year). per usual the sydels were great. both jeff and jonathan spoke enthusiastically about bremont and their thrill to be involved with representing the brand. I have to say the fit, as well as the fit and finish, on the Bremont pieces is amazing. they insisted I try on every model and I have to say the short lugs hug the wrist very nicely across the board.

BTW, if anyone is looking they happen to have a used cream/grey dial alt 1-c (traded in on a code breaker) that is attractively discounted and still under warranty.

AntonioPD
Name: Tony

Post by AntonioPD » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:51 am

Thanks Jason. And I completely agree with your good words re Bremont and the Sydels. :thumbsup:

I hope you can make it to one of our G2Gs!

:uj:
Resistance is the indicator of progress. - Clint Bruce USN (Retired)

Omega PO 8500 45.5, Gruppo Gamma Vanguard A-05, Karlskrona Midnattssol Blue Date, G-Shock Solar Atomic and GA-100, Movado ESQ