Discussion of Seiko watches
- Posts: 4148
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:37 am
- Name: Eric
- Location: Kalifornia
Owned the 015 twice. This wears slightly smaller and lighter, but not by much.
- Posts: 30955
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
- Location: Boynton Beach, FL
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins
- Posts: 14593
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
- Name: Art
- Location: North Carolina
Green and grey are cool
- President Tranny
- Posts: 41783
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
- Name: HeadDIK
- Location: Colorado Springs
I just haven't liked watches with bedliner coating in the past. So I would definitely have to see better pics.
- Posts: 4494
- Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 pm
- Name: Andrea
- Location: Italia
They are going to sell these by the truckload.
- 1.21 gigawatts?!
- Posts: 6839
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
- Name: David
- Location: Louisville, KY
These are cool, but I'm content with my fools gold.
- Posts: 617
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:45 am
- Name: Jim
- Location: In the lead
Damn I really r e a l l y like the gold too.
I miss having a Tuna, and will have one in 2019.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests