Jake/Dagaz

Discussion of Seiko watches
CGSshorty
Admin

Jake/Dagaz

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Does anyone have a good contact for Jake? I can’t get him at his email address.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

four20
Name: erik

Re: Jake/Dagaz

Post by four20 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Tried him thru Facebook? Send me your email and I'll forward to him if you like

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:12 pm

four20 wrote:Tried him thru Facebook? Send me your email and I'll forward to him if you like
I haven’t tried Facebook. I’ll pm you my email.
David St. Hubbins

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:12 pm

I heard he is getting spotty on replying anyway. So good luck. Also if you need parts go through Duarte. He can tell you which ones work and dont' work.

Selym
Name: Myles

Post by Selym » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Here's what I've used in the (somewhat distant) past.

jake_bourdeau@hotmail.com
dotwatchworks@gmail.com

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Thanks, guys. Erik got a message to him for me. Some parts have gone missing on their way to me. Nothing really urgent.
David St. Hubbins

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:51 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Thanks, guys. Erik got a message to him for me. Some parts have gone missing on their way to me. Nothing really urgent.
that definitely blows

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:22 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
that definitely blows
Nothing expensive, fortunately. Jake shipped on October 30 and it hasn’t tracked since November 2nd.
David St. Hubbins

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:27 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:22 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
that definitely blows
Nothing expensive, fortunately. Jake shipped on October 30 and it hasn’t tracked since November 2nd.
Well I have about 30 orders I shipped last week on the 15th and none of them have tracked yet. beautiful usps doing a great job like always. :banghead:

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:37 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
that definitely blows
Well I have about 30 orders I shipped last week on the 15th and none of them have tracked yet. beautiful usps doing a great job like always. :banghead:
I’m not sure this ever made it to USPS. It last tracked in HK.
David St. Hubbins

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Post by tattoo chef » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:20 am

toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
that definitely blows
All shipped in the states? Priority mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justsellbrgs
Name: John

Post by justsellbrgs » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:17 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:27 pm
CGSshorty wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
that definitely blows
it's the GOVT.... half the people in charge have their hands in womens crotches... the other half are clueless..
"Go forth, my progeny, grab the world by the balls, squeeze hard and shake vigorously." J. Koch (aka "Swedefreak")

CarloDWC
Name: Carlo

Post by CarloDWC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:41 am

The hands I got from Yobokies and installed on my Big Pilot watch also came from Hon Kong, when I tried tracking them they would not show up anywhere but I got them after 5 days. But the computer showed no tracking data at all...

Another part for my bike that I ordered via Ebay arrived in LA after two days and then did not move for another 9 days... I finally got it after almost 2 weeks, and this was within the US.

I suspect that due to the holidays there is an increase of traffic and between the people and computer they can't track everything and things get delayed... :shrug:

Selym
Name: Myles

Post by Selym » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:27 pm
Is your postmaster a watch collector, by any chance?

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 am

F ing USPS. I'm tired of asking for packages to be held but they show up anyway. I go to pick up a package and they can't find it even though tracking says it's at the P.O. FedEx has my money from now on. The extra ten bucks is worth my piece of mind, at least for what I'm sending.
The Hapa

Grahamcombat
Name: Graham

Post by Grahamcombat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:07 pm

HapaHapa wrote:F ing USPS. I'm tired of asking for packages to be held but they show up anyway. I go to pick up a package and they can't find it even though tracking says it's at the P.O. FedEx has my money from now on. The extra ten bucks is worth my piece of mind, at least for what I'm sending.
I can’t stand the USPS. We switched to a PO BOX after quite a few of our packages (a knife for me from here and some jewelry for the wife) went “missing” and it’s no better. Still have never seen that knife.

My biggest complaint is vendors who don’t tell you HOW they are shipping. It seems vendors using FedEx are “dumping” a lot of packages into the USPS system and it drives me insane. Amazon does it regularly.

I bought some kit from backcountry.com two weeks ago for 2-day delivery and - surprise- backcountry sent it USPS after I’d selected and paid for FedEx 2day and now. nobody. knows. where. it. is. F’ing worthless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

streetracer101
Name: Mr Shackleford

Post by streetracer101 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Grahamcombat wrote:
HapaHapa wrote:F ing USPS. I'm tired of asking for packages to be held but they show up anyway. I go to pick up a package and they can't find it even though tracking says it's at the P.O. FedEx has my money from now on. The extra ten bucks is worth my piece of mind, at least for what I'm sending.
I can’t stand the USPS. We switched to a PO BOX after quite a few of our packages (a knife for me from here and some jewelry for the wife) went “missing” and it’s no better. Still have never seen that knife.

My biggest complaint is vendors who don’t tell you HOW they are shipping. It seems vendors using FedEx are “dumping” a lot of packages into the USPS system and it drives me insane. Amazon does it regularly.

I bought some kit from backcountry.com two weeks ago for 2-day delivery and - surprise- backcountry sent it USPS after I’d selected and paid for FedEx 2day and now. nobody. knows. where. it. is. F’ing worthless.

Amazon is also using independent contractors to deliver packages now with the Flex program. They basically use any idiot with a car and cell phone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Grahamcombat wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:07 pm

DHL and other companies are using USPS also. It is cheaper to use them. But they do suck.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:20 am
toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
that definitely blows
All shipped in the states? Priority mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes priority mail. Funny all 30 packages starting showing tracking today and delivery won't be until the 24th it says. So it is taking over 9 days for priority shipping. I know people say it is because it is the holidays. This isn't entirely true. This happens every few months it seems. :banghead: