Discussion of Seiko watches
- President Tranny
- Posts: 40864
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
- Name: HeadDIK
- Location: Colorado Springs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 5460
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 am
- Name: Heath
- Location: Wisconsin
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:08 am
- Name: linus88
The watch formerly known as Seiko Sumo
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:45 am
- Name: Luis
I just got my first Sumo for $200 in beater condition. If it was mint, I don't see $400, maybe $325 with my money. Beautiful lugs and case sides for sure.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 6940
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
- Name: Eric
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Orchid wasn't a great color choice. I'll leave it at that.
- Posts: 14949
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
- Name: Jacob
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI USA
Jesus. Some dummy will buy that turd.
- Hot Legs!
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm
- Name: David
- Location: Seal Beach, CA
Color combo looks like they had extra stock of parts and needed to unload em
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
- Name: Nick
- Location: Indiana, USA
At least they went all the way with it and made the second hand match!
- 1.21 gigawatts?!
- Posts: 6478
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
- Name: David
- Location: Louisville, KY
That abomination makes me somewhat embarrassed to even own a Blumo now.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests