Discussion of Seiko watches
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:50 am
After purchasing a MM300 cant decide between the original bracelet, rubber or a newly delivered crafterblue in black ??
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
- Posts: 13322
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Both work well, just alternate.
- Posts: 5504
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 am
- Name: Heath
- Location: Wisconsin
I was constantly switching between them when I had an MM300.
- Posts: 14466
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
- Name: Art
- Location: North Carolina
Looks sharp on that rubber strap
- Posts: 6346
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 am
- Name: Keith
- Location: The Slaughtered Lamb
- 1.21 gigawatts?!
- Posts: 6563
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
- Name: David
- Location: Louisville, KY
I wear mine on both so just depends on what you're doing for the day.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:56 am
Both look great. I would alternate as the mood hits.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 14985
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
- Name: Jacob
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI USA
Bracelet, but the good thing about seiko's bad endlink fit is that it makes taking the bracelet off easy.
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:20 am
- Name: Doug
Rubber. In fact, it looks so good you should get brown and yellow crafter blue straps as well. I happen to have both unopened when your ready.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: shaneotool and 4 guests