A place to discuss vintage watches.
- DWC Tribal Council
- Posts: 11521
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 am
- Location: Montana
Paul asked for a SOTC well here is a SOTC of my favorite Pilot watch a small sampling
- IT Admin
- Posts: 10086
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
- Name: Andrew
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Very cool collection Mike!
- Demander of Intro Threads
- Posts: 14582
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: Canada
Very cool Mike! I love the Heuer and the CWC...
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.
- Posts: 5582
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
- Name: Todd
- Location: NJ/NY
Really cool, Mike. I am sure half the fun is hunting these down. Well done.
- Posts: 3061
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
- Name: Pedro
- Location: under a palm tree
great looking bunch, Mike! love 'em all
- Posts: 22522
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
- Name: Mike
- Location: Boston
- The Grumpy Global Mod
- Posts: 19201
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 pm
- Name: Mr. Dibs
- Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave
"a small sampling."
Definitely some great stuff, Mike.
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.
RIP Rocky (8/15/05-11/25/16)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:55 am
Cool! Love the Longines...
- Tiki Extraordinaire
- Posts: 7333
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
- Name: Dr Jay
- Location: Long Island, NY
"We'd better synchronize our watches."
- Flipper Extraordinaire
- Posts: 10313
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
- Name: Paul
Mike has all the cool stuff
Very nice, my friend
- Posts: 27671
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
- Name: m@
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA
- Ban Jacobs
- Posts: 24381
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
- Name: Vladimir Makarov
- Location: Ohio
Love the heuer
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DEATH FROM ABOVE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest