Discussion of SAS Watches and Míleata Military Watches
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 am
- Name: Alan
It's been pretty quiet here for a while. Hopefully Graeme is dreaming up some new cool stuff.
- Posts: 31279
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
- Location: Boynton Beach, FL
alund wrote:It's been pretty quiet here for a while. Hopefully Graeme is dreaming up some new cool stuff.
He is. I bug him about it fairly regularly.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins
- Owner - SAS & Míleata
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:08 pm
- Name: Graeme
- Location: Ireland
Yep, I'm still here :-D working on new designs.
I don't have any timeliness yet, but when I do I will let you all know.
- IT Admin
- Posts: 10345
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
- Name: Andrew
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA
I still miss my Sea-01. Is the SS version ever going to be restocked?
- Posts: 31663
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
- Name: Hoppy
- Location: Washington State
If there was a Mileata with a lighter dial I'd do that too. I need more contrast between hands and dial (which was the only thing I didn't care for on my M1.
- Posts: 3106
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Louisville, KY
WATCH PICTURE HERE. LOL
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.