Post by Tomsteve » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:02 am

cool Watch.......

Axelay2003
Name: Gerard

Re: Photo of upcoming AIR First Edition

Post by Axelay2003 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:14 am

matt.wu wrote:
Axelay2003 wrote:
matt.wu wrote:Bought an SAS then sold it too hastily because I thought it was too big.

Now, I have bought another one and realize the size is actually just right for the watches that Graeme is trying to produce. The styling even goes along with the size. I wouldn't reduce it to 42mm even if I had the choice.
Don't fool yourself :bs: :roll:
Hey Gerard - I'm the one with the watch. You're judging off pics. Plus you got that big ole Nauticfish, T-graph, etc.... SAS has got to wear smaller than those. :tap: :tap: :bird:

:lol:

Totally missed this, lol. You are right about the Nauticfish. L2L on that is 54mm with a 45mm case. That is the max for me and if it was 42mm it would even be super. It was my first custom diver watch(when I was a noob) and didn't take into consideration the important measurements for my wirst. I just dig my alma mater's color.....Orange and Blue....Go Gators. The T-Graph on the other hand, is smaller proportionately.
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.

Axelay2003
Name: Gerard

Post by Axelay2003 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 am

CGSshorty wrote:
Axelay2003 wrote:
matt.wu wrote:Bought an SAS then sold it too hastily because I thought it was too big.

Now, I have bought another one and realize the size is actually just right for the watches that Graeme is trying to produce. The styling even goes along with the size. I wouldn't reduce it to 42mm even if I had the choice.
Don't fool yourself :bs: :roll:
The guy who wears pastel watches on white gator straps is worried about 2mm? :hand:
I understand that not everyone can pull the things I can and make them look even cooler. Check out my Flash costume below, lol.

It's a beautiful world! Gerald.

Tallguy
Name: Steve-0-reeno

Post by Tallguy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:55 am

If anyone is thinking of selling their Sea1 to grab one of these, give me a holler.